Are you looking for the best Diwali wishes on the internet? You would have got all those old wishes elsewhere, But now you have reached the right place at the right time. We have a great variety of Diwali wishes for all your loved ones. But before you explore our collection, let us know more about Diwali. Diwali is one of the biggest celebrations in India and around the world. According to Hindu mythology, Diwali was first celebrated when Lord Rama defeated Ravana in Treta Yuga. Diwali is also known as the festival of lights. Diwali is characterized by candles, lights, and a lot of fireworks all around. Well, What does your Diwali look like? Before all those loud celebrations, definitely, you would like to start by wishing your loved ones.
Don’t worry! we have a big collection of all kinds of Diwali wishes ranging from funny wishes, short wishes, English wishes, Hindi wishes, Diwali wishes for family, Diwali wishes for friends, Instagram and Whatsapp wishes, and many more. Choose the best one for yourself and enjoy the festival. We are sure that you will return with a smile!!
Diwali Wishes for Family
Festivals are the best part of our life. And a festival like Diwali gives us a chance to enjoy ourselves with our family and fill our lives with lights and crackers of joy. We have prepared the best collection of wishes for your family. Choose one for yourself and wish your near and dear ones…
- A festival full of sweet childhood memories, a sky full of fireworks, Mouth full of sweets, House full of diyas and heart full of joy… Wishing you all a very Happy Diwali !!
- Diyas are God’s way of telling you that there will always be a light to drive away darkness…May the light of diyas spread joy to your life…Happy Diwali.
- The lights glowing on Diwali inspire us to shine in our true spirit! May this glittering festival make you shine all the way! Wish you a great Diwali…!!!
- May millions of lamps illuminate your life with endless joy, prosperity, health & wealth forever. Wishing you and your family. Happy & Safe Diwali!!
- Let this Diwali burn all your bad times and enter you in good times. Happy Diwali…!
- Rejoice on this blessed occasion, By spreading joy with your friends and loved ones. Happy Diwali!
- Diwali is a special time for family and friends to get together for laughter, fun and lots of cheer. Wishing you all, a Happy “DIWALI”…!!
- May the beauty Of Deepavali season fill your home with happiness, and may the coming year provide you with all that brings you joy! Happy Diwali
- The lights of Diwali are bringers of good health, long life and good luck. May you celebrate this occasion and attain all these good things. Happy Diwali !
- Life with you is like Diwali, So let’s promise to be together like this forever. Wish you a very Happy Diwali!
- Happiness is in the Air, It’s Diwali everywhere, Lets Show Some Love and Care, And Wish Everyone out there…Happy Diwali!!!
- Hearty wishes to you and your family at the festival of lights… May all your happiness light up and sorrows burn out. HAPPY DIWALI!!
Crazy Diwali Wishes for Friends
Friends are one of the most significant parts of our life. Without them, there is no joy and celebration. It is important to wish them first on this festival of lights. We have prepared a good collection of Diwali wishes for your buddy. Check out the list!
- Happy Diwali! Wishing the light of the lamp brighten up your life and guide you, always.
- May this Diwali light up your life with numerous numbers of joy and delightful moments! Enjoy this festive to your fullest, and remember to say your prayers to Lord. Happy Diwali!
- I pray to God on this Diwali to bless you with peace, prosperity, and fortune. Happy Diwali!
- May this Diwali fill into our lives new hopes for future and new dreams for tomorrow. With lots of love, wishing you a very Happy Diwali.
- May this Diwali bring new opportunities and hope to your life. Enjoy the festive to the fullest!
- For this special time family and friends gets together for fun. Wishing laughter and fun to cheer your days, in this festive season of diwali and always. Happy Diwali…
- Happy Diwali! May this festival of joy brings more happiness to your life.
- I hope this Diwali brings light in your life. Happy Diwali!
- Happy Diwali to you and your family. May the darkness be cast away and hopes to rejoin your life.
- I hope you have a blessed, healthy and prosperous Diwali. A very happy Diwali to you and your family!
Sweet Diwali Wishes for Girlfriend
It is a special occasion and you would be surely looking for a sweet Diwali wish for your sweetheart. We got your back. We have a beautiful collection of Wishes for your girl. Check out the list here…
- To dear girlfriend, this text carries happy and prosperous Diwali wishes for you. Let this festival of lights bring in success in your life and work to prosper always.
- Through this text, I wish my cute girlfriend a happy Diwali. I send lovely Diwali gifts and a beautiful dress for the celebration and hope you would love it.
- To my sweet girlfriend, happy Diwali wishes for you through this text. I hope you are witnessing the fireworks display and I would join you with more fireworks in the evening.
- May the smile on your face and glitter in your eye never fade…. Best wishes to you on Diwali my love.
- My Diwali would be more beautiful if I will have you celebrating this special day with me…. I wish you all the happiness in this world…. I wish a very Happy Diwali my darling.
- Dearest girlfriend, I wish you a happy Diwali with love. I also send firecrackers and look forward to celebrating the festival together in the evening.
- May the divine light of Diwali diyas illuminate and brighten your life with Peace, Prosperity, Happiness and Good Health… May you are blessed with choicest blessings of God and may you are blessed with more smiles this year. Wishing you lots of love and Happy Diwali!!
- I wish to make your Diwali celebration more cheerful and sparkling by sending more and more wishes to you on this pious occasion right from my heart. I wish that you grow and prosper in this coming year by achieving all your dreams. Warm wishes to you on Diwali my girl.
- When you are there with me, each and every day is as bright as Diwali…. I wish we are always together and always blessed…. Lovely wishes to my darling on the occasion of Diwali.
- May this Diwali become the brightest of all festivals as you celebrate it with the people you love the most…. May you enjoy great success and glory…. Happiness and health…. contentment and positivity in your life. Wishing you a wonderful and sparkling Diwali my sweetheart.
Beautiful Wishes on Diwali for Boyfriend
Wanna be the first one to wish your boyfriend on this Diwali? You have come to the right place. We have the best Diwali wishes in store for you. Hurry up and choose the most suitable one for your boy.
- Through this text, I wish my dear boyfriend a happy Diwali. I am sure you are celebrating the festival with much fervor and I send gifts for you.
- As you indulge in celebrations of Deepavali, I send my best wishes for you wrapped in love and warmth. I wish that your life shines with brightness of millions of Diwali diyas and bring in your life good fortune, happiness and health. Wishing you Shubh Deepavali my dear.
- I wish that the festival of lights bring in your life every joy and prosperity. I wish the best of brightness and happiness for you…. success and glory for you. May you enjoy this festive time with beautiful celebrations and feasts. Warm wishes to you on DIwali my love!!!
- May the coming year bring along many opportunities for you to have a successful life…. Wishing you good times and a wonderful Diwali.
- As you are enjoying the festivities of the festival of lights, you are wished the brightest moments from the person who loves you a lot. May Diwali bring along lots of love and laughter to fill your life with joy and hope. Wishing you a very Happy and prosperous Diwali my dear.
- Diwali is truly the most beautiful time of the year…. On this special day, I pray for new opportunities, new hope and new life for you as we enter another new year… I wish that Lord Ganesha always protect you and bless you. Happy Diwali to you.
- Wishing you a wonderful Diwali blessed with smiles and happiness, success and glory…. May this Diwali bring in your life eternal joy and beautiful moments with your loved ones.
- To dear boyfriend, this text carries lovely Diwali wishes for you. Let this Diwali be the best of yours and bring in much success and prosperity in your life.
- I pray to God to make it the happiest Diwali of your life and bless the coming year with the best of everything…. With lots of love, I wish you a very Happy Diwali my sweetheart.
- Sweetheart, I wish that this festival of lights bless you with the best of happiness and prosperity. May the lamps of joy spread new hope and shine in your life and add to your days sparkles of peace, mirth and goodwill. Have a joyous Diwali and prosperous New Year my love.
Happy Diwali Wishes for instagram
Today is the era of social media. Any celebration is incomplete without wishing your friends and relatives on different platforms. We have brought for you a large collection of Diwali wishes to pick from for your loved ones. Have a look..
- Wishing you a bright and joyous Diwali.
- Wishing that Diwali brings prosperity to your business and more opportunities for us to work together!
- Wishing you an abundance of love and riches this Diwali.
- May Diwali’s light brighten your days this Diwali.
- Wishing you a fortuitous year ahead this Diwali.
- I Wish You A Year Rich With Love, Happiness, Prosperity, And Wisdom. Happy Diwali to you and your family!
- May all of your wishes come true this Diwali.
- May Diwali burn out your problems and brighten your life.
- May your Diwali be full of fun and good fortune.
- May your festival of light celebrations be fun, safe, and spiritual.
- May your Diwali be peaceful and prosperous.
- Wishing you warmth and love this Diwali.
Short and Simple Diwali wishes
‘Short and simple’ is the trend everyone is loving in today’s fast and furious world. So why miss the trend when it comes to wishing people on festivals. Choose from our collection of best short Diwali wishes and save your time.
- Wishing you love and laughter this Diwali.
- May light always guide your way this Diwali and all year long.
- May Diwali cast out all the darkness plaguing your life.
- Wishing you exponential blessings this Diwali.
- May the warmth and brightness of the Diwali lights shine on you all year.
- Sending love and light this Diwali and all year long.
- Light the candles and may your Diwali be divine!
- Wishing you warmth, love, and light this Diwali and all year long.
- Every diya that lights up the world brightens up each heart with joy.
- May Diwali bring beautiful new colors into your life.
- Your sparkling presence. Added a glow to my Diwali. Making each moment special.
- May Diwali usher in a bright new outlook.
- Hope your Diwali is lit! Happy Diwali
- May the auspicious day of Deepavali bring you all the goodness in the world. May you be showered with good health, wealth, a happy and prosperous life.
- This Diwali, may Goddess Lakshmi remove all the negativities from your life. May you be showered with happiness, good health, wealth and good luck. A very happy Diwali to you and your family.
Trendy Diwali Wishes for Whatsapp
Hey buddy! Wanna look different in terms of Diwali wish on your Whatsapp status? or you are simply bored with all those old Whatsapp wishes? Try out our latest collection of Diwali wishes for Whatsapp and Wish your loved ones in a new way.
- “May all the negativities surrounding our lives end with the lights and sparkles of Diwali. Wishing a very Happy Diwali to all.”
- “Please don’t send me any wishes on Diwali this year because none of your wishes helped me the next year, instead send me some cash this Diwali…. Happy Diwali.”
- “If your girlfriend demands for moon and stars from you then today is the night to give her all…. Just light a rocket and give her what she always wanted…. Best wishes on Diwali.”
- “May we all go deaf hearing the blasts of laughter of our dear ones. Warm wishes on Diwali to everyone.”
- “May you are blessed with the best of crackers this Diwali and then I will get you the best gift and that is matchbox to make it a rocking Diwali.”
- “Wishing you a Diwali loaded with Laddus and Crackers, jokes and laughter.”
- “You must stay inside and stay safe on Diwali because a cracker like you can make many hearts stop if you step outside the house….. Happy Diwali gorgeous.”
- “You are a patakha and I really hope that you have a safe and happy Diwali.”
- “Best friends are those who always help their friends and on this Diwali I promise to help you burst all your crackers….. Happy Diwali!!”
- “I wish that your empty brain gets some positivity and gets enlightened with the lights of diyas on Diwali…. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali!!!”
- “May we win lots of happiness in the gamble of life and embrace success and prosperity. A very Happy Diwali”
Funny Wishes for Diwali
In today’s world of rush, stress, and anxiety, laughter is as important as breathing. Make this Diwali an opportunity to bring smiles to the faces of your friends and family members. Choose from our collection of funny Diwali wishes and give them a reason to smile…
- “As we clean our houses before the advent of Diwali, we must also clear the browsing history of our mobile phones to get ready for Diwali functions. Happy Diwali.”
- “May Lord Ganesh give you wisdom and Goddess Laxmi bless you with money because you lack both these things. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali.”
- “If you wish for moons and stars then on the occasion of Diwali, I wish you find them all with a help of a rocket. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali.”
- “May this Diwali be full of lots of feasts and gifts for you which you can cherish until the next festive season. Warm wishes on Diwali to you my dear.”
- “On the occasion of Diwali, I wish the government give us a Diwali gift by waiving off our electricity bills on the festival of lights. Happy Diwali.”
- “Diwali is the right time to lose some weight by getting engage in some cleanliness for the occasion. Wishing a very Happy Diwali to my friends.”
- “May the occasion of Diwali be full of celebrations for you. May you treat us with feasts and make it a memorable one for all of us. Happy Diwali.”
- “Don’t be a miser this Diwali and throw a wonderful party for all the people around you because Diwali is the time to do things you haven’t done in a while. Happy Diwali.”
- “The occasion of Diwali is a reminder to all of us that today we have all the reasons to not let our neighbours sleep in peace. Warm wishes on Diwali to all.”
- “On the occasion of Diwali, I extend my warm wishes to you and I pray to Almighty to give you the power to think and act. Happy Diwali.”
Best Hindi Wishes for Diwali
Wanna wish your friends on this Diwali in a different yet sweet way? this year, Try wishing them in Hindi by choosing from our best collection of Diwali Wishes in Hindi. Check out the list.
- दीयों की रोशनी से झिलमिलाता आँगन हो पटाखों की गूंजों से आसमान रोशन हो ऐसी आये झूम के यह दिवाली आपकी हर तरफ खुशियों का ही मौसम हो दिवाली की शुभकामनाएं ”
- “दीप जलते जगमगाते रहे हम आपको आप हमें याद आते रहे जब तक ज़िन्दगी है दुआ है हमारी आप चाँद की तरह जगमगाते रहे
- “बस यही शुभकामना है हमारी आपके लिए दीवाली के इस पावन अवसर पर दीपक का प्रकाश हर पल आपके जीवन में एक नयी रोशनी दे दीपवाली की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं ”
- “दीपक की ज्योति से आपको जीवन में उजाला मिले दिवाली की मिठाईयों से ज्यादा रिश्तो में मिठास बने इस दीपावली लक्ष्मी जी आपसे इतने खुश हो के… हर दिन, हर पल, हर लम्हा आपका हर काम बने दीपावली की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं
- “दीपों का ये पावन त्यौहार आपके लिए लाये ख़ुशियाँ हज़ार लक्ष्मी जी विराजें आपके द्वार हमारी शुभकामनाएं करे स्वीकार शुभ दीपवाली ”
- “दीपावली आए तो रंगी रंगोली, दीप जलाए, धूम धड़ाका, छोड़ा पटाखा, जली फुलझडि़यां सबको भाए.. आप सबको दीपावली की शुभकामनाएं! ”
- “दीप जगमगाते रहे सबके घर झिलमिलाते रहे साथ हो सब अपने सब यूँही मुस्कुराते रहे हैप्पी दीपावली ”
- “दीपावली में दीपों का दीदार हो, और खुशियों की बौछार हो। शुभ दीपावली! ”
- “दीपक की रौशनी मिठाइयों की मिठास पटाखों की बौछार धन-धान की बरसात हर दिन आपके लिए लाये दिवाली का त्यौहार दिवाली की हार्दिक बधाई”
- “ दीवाली है रौशनी का त्यौहार लाये हर चेहरे पर मुस्कान सुख और समृधि की बहार समेट लो सारी खुशियाँ अपनों का साथ और प्यार इस पावन अवसर पर आप सभी को दीवाली का प्यार शुभ दीवाली”
Lovely Diwali Wishes in English
English is the language of the masses. In the same way, Diwali is also the festival of the masses. It is celebrated across the globe with a lot of enthusiasm. Pick the best one from our collection of Diwali wishes in English and wish your loved ones!!!
- A festival full of sweet childhood memories, a sky full of fireworks, a Mouth full of sweets, a House full of diyas and a heart full of joy” Wishing you all a very Happy Diwali!!
- May your life be as colorful and shimmering as the lights of Diwali. Joy and gaiety surround you forever. Have a happy and safe Diwali!
- May the festival of lights, add a wonderful glow to your every day life and bring happiness, prosperity and contentment to your heart. Wish You a Very Happy Diwali
- May the bright lights of Diwali guide you out through every streak of negativity. May god bless you now and forever. Happy Diwali 2021!
- May the divine light of Diwali shine with peace, prosperity, happiness and good health in your life. Happy Diwali 2021!
- This Diwali, may you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshji’s trunk, wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his laddoos and may your trouble be as small as his mouse. Happy Diwali!
- At this festival, may your life Shine like Silver, Shimmer like Gold and dazzle like solitare. Very very warm wishes of Chhoti Diwali to you.
- With the shining of diyas and the echoes of the chants, may prosperity and happiness of this festival of lights fill our lives.
- May this Diwali Light up New Dreams, Fresh Hopes, Undiscovered Avenues, Different Perspectives, Everything Bright & Beautiful, And Fill Your Days with Pleasant Surprises & Moments. Happy Diwali.
- Just like the colours of rangoli, hope this Diwali brings new smiles, undiscovered avenues, and different perspective and unbound happiness. Have a wonderful Diwali and a great New Year!