Diwali is a Hindu, Jains, Sikh, and Muslim, and Buddhist New Year’s festival. The five-day holiday falls in November this year (starting today: Thursday, November 4, 2021). Oil lamps called diyas are used to celebrate the goddess of riches and prosperity Lakshmi and to symbolize the triumph of light over darkness during the festival of lights, which is popular in South Asian nations and among persons of South Asian origin. It’s a happy time, and while it has religious roots, it has evolved into a secular celebration in many parts of the world and across cultures. Make sure to celebrate this coming Diwali in a full swing and with everyone. Share gifts and sweets with everyone and just spread love and kindness and forget about rivalries and betrayals and just accept everyone for who they are. Also, keep in mind to send Diwali messages or wishes to your loved ones this coming festival. If you do not what to send then do not worry as we are here. We have collected diverse DIWALI Wishes, Messages, Quotes and Greetings that include Diwali Wishes, Diwali Greetings, Sweet Diwali Wishes, Diwali Messages, Diwali Wishes for Him, Diwali Wishes for Her, Diwali Wishes for Friend, Happy Diwali Messages for Family and Diwali Message For Boyfriend.
You will be happy to know that this article has more DIWALI Wishes, Messages, Quotes and Greetings like Diwali Message For Girlfriend, Diwali Wishes For Colleague, Diwali Wishes For Teacher, Happy Diwali My Love Messages and Funny Diwali Messages. If you or someone you care about is celebrating Diwali and you’d like to express your gratitude, these Diwali messages and wishes will undoubtedly brighten someone’s day and you will celebrate this Diwali with a smile on your face.
Best Wishes of All Time !!
Top 10 DIWALI Wishes, Messages, Quotes and Greetings in 2022
1. “May your year be as colourful and joyful as the Diwali colours.”
As part of the celebrations, people create intricate patterns called rangolis out of coloured powder, rice, and flowers. It is also regarded as a time for new beginnings, akin to New Year’s Day. Make sure you share this Diwali message with your loved ones.
2. “Hoping your Diwali is divine.”
Wishes and messages that are short and crispy always make their way into our list. We prefer to add short ones because sometimes people just hate reading big captions, so for their convenience, we’ve added this Short Diwali message or wish that you can send to your loved ones.
3. “May you have a blessed Diwali!”
The Diwali celebration also involves people lighting candles, lanterns, and fireworks to bring light into their lives. Make this Diwali of yours more vibrant and delightful by sharing this Diwali message with your loved ones.
4. “Wishing you a year as bright as the Diwali fireworks.”
It is believed that darkness will be conquered by light during Diwali, and that good will triumph over evil. If you do not what to write in your Diwali wish then don’t worry as we have found the perfect Diwali wish for you.
5. “May this Diwali mark the start of a happy and prosperous year for you.”
Diwali is always celebrated in Kartik, which occurs between October and November, and is the Hindu month of the festival. If you are someone who always wait for this festival eagerly then use this wish to send a happy and thoughtful Diwali wish to your friends and families.
6. “Wishing you a glowing Diwali!”
To mark the occasion, Hindus also pray to Lakshmi for blessings, and feast and eat sweets to commemorate the day. This Diwali when you will exchange gifts and sweets with your loved ones make sure that you also send them this lovely Diwali wish.
7. “Wishing you a warm, cozy, and bright Diwali.”
This sacred festival is celebrated by Hindus, Sikhs, and Jains across the globe celebrate Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali. This coming Diwali, wish your loved ones a Happy Diwali using this Diwali wish. It is one of the best.
8. “Hoping Diwali ushers in a joyful and sweet year for your entire family!”
Are you having a tough day as you’re searching for a Diwali wish or a message or a saying all day and still failed to find the perfect one? If this is the case then let us solve this problem. You’ll be glad to know that we’ve got the perfect one and you can use it if you like it as much as we do.
9. “This Diwali, let’s cheer for the new year.”
Sometimes all people want is a simple message or a wish but that one must be catchy and impressive. If you want a simple Diwali wish or a message then you are in the perfect place. If you like this one then go ahead and use this one.
10. “May this Diwali be the start of a fortuitous year.”
If you are here because you are on the lookout for a message or a Diwali message or a wish then be happy because you’re at your final stop. We searched the whole web and found this one for you. You can go ahead and use this message.
Diwali isn’t complete without your loved ones, even the greatest firework extravaganza and magnificent display of lights and rangoli. Here are some lines to wish them:
- May your Diwali be full of fun and good fortune.
- Wishing you love and laughter this Diwali.
- May this year bring smiles as bright as the Diwali lights.
- May your Diwali bring peace and love to your life.
- May all of your wishes come true this Diwali.
- Sweet wishes for Diwali and the rest of the year.
- May your Diwali be as sweet as the candy you consume to celebrate it.
- Wishing you a fortuitous year ahead this Diwali.
- Have a happy and safe Diwali.
- May Diwali cast out all the darkness plaguing your life.
- Wishing you a bright and joyous Diwali.
- May your festival of light celebrations be fun, safe, and spiritual.
- Wishing you an abundance of love and riches this Diwali.
- Wishing you exponential blessings this Diwali.
- May all your dreams come true this Diwali.
- Wishing you warmth and love this Diwali.
- Hoping your Diwali brings health, wealth, and happiness.
- May your Diwali be peaceful and prosperous.
- May light always guide your way this Diwali and all year long.
- Light the candles and may your Diwali be divine!
- Have a blessed Diwali.
- May Deepavali’s light brighten your days this Diwali.
- May Diwali burn out your problems and brighten your life.
- Have a fun and festive Diwali!
- May your Diwali be free from darkness and abundant with light.
Whether you are with them in person or not, sending your loved ones a happy Diwali will express your affection and respect for them.
- Here’s hoping Diwali brings your family happiness and success.
- May your life light up like the Diwali fireworks this year.
- May the Diwali fireworks bring joy and beauty to your life.
- May Diwali light the way for a year full of wisdom, truth, love, and joy.
- Wishing you wealth and wisdom this Diwali.
- May your Diwali be bright and prosperous.
- May your new year be fruitful and joyous.
- Wishing you a Diwali full of joy and prosperity.
- May the lamps of Diwali glow long into the year for you.
- Sending love and light this Diwali and all year long.
- May light triumph over darkness this year.
- Praying the Diwali lights burn out your troubles.
- May the warmth and brightness of the Diwali lights shine on you all year.
- May Diwali usher in a bright new outlook.
- May Lakshmi recognize you this year.
- This Diwali, may good forever triumph over evil.
- May Lakshmi bless you with the wealth to overcome your electric bill after the Diwali lights!
- Have a happy, prosperous Diwali.
- Happy Diwali and happy new year!
- Praying knowledge triumphs over ignorance this Diwali and the rest of the year.
- Wishing you the sweetest gifts this Diwali.
- Hope your Diwali is lit!
- May Diwali bring beautiful new colors into your life.
- Wishing you warmth, love, and light this Diwali and all year long.
Sweet Diwali Wishes
Even if food and crackers play an important role in modern Deepawali, if you don’t wish your loved ones a happy Deepawali, trust me, it won’t feel like it. So don’t be shy about telling them how fortunate you are to have crossed paths with them in this life and how much you adore them. Have a wonderful Diwali with your loved ones.
- Wishing you the most vibrant Diwali and prosperous new year.
- May Diwali be a reminder that shadows pass, but the light remains.
- Here’s hoping this new year brings joy, peace, and success.
- May your light never burn out this Diwali and the rest of the year.
- May glowing lamps guide your way to prosperity.
- May the diyas’ lights guide you to joy and love this year.
- May positivity and prosperity light up your life this new year.
- Let your life be as bright and colorful as the Rangoli.
- May good triumph over evil, love over hate, joy over despair this Diwali and all year long.
- May Diwali bring light, sweetness, and success to you and your family.
- Diwali ki Shubhkamnayein!
- Wishing you bright lights to make your biggest dreams come true.
- Wishing your Diwali and life to be abundant with joy, light, and love.
- May the bright colors of Diwali illuminate your life.
- May Diwali brighten your life.
- May your light brighten the darkness this Diwali and the rest of the year.
- Saal Mubarak!
- Let hope light and guide you this Diwali.
- Let love and hope light up your darkest days this year.
- Wishing you the greatest of fortunes this new year.
- Wishing you a glowing Diwali.
- Let your love be the light that overtakes the shadows this Diwali.
- Let lamps guide your family to prosperity this Diwali.
- May the lights of joy and prosperity beam on you this Diwali.
- Sending you warm wishes and bright light this Diwali.
Listed below are some Diwali messages that you can use to wish your loved ones and make their day better!
- May the divine and beautiful lights of Diwali lamps illuminate and brighten up your life with nothing but success, peace, and prosperity. Happy Diwali.
- Let the colors of this holy night decorate your life with peace, prosperity and success. I wish you an unforgettable Diwali this year!
- Let yourself be seeped away by the joy this divine festival has brought once again. Forget your problems, for they will vanish before the happiness of this Diwali!
- May the light of million fireworks enlighten your way for the rest of your life. Light up the candles and let the divine celebration begin!
- May this auspicious occasion brighten up your life with happiness, joy, and peace. Happy Diwali. Enjoy this beautiful festive to your fullest.
- In the festive of lights, I wish your life becomes joyful and luminous as the lights flickering on the lamps. Happy Diwali! Eat lots of sweets and have fun with fireworks and crackers.
- Let the celebration of this Diwali bring endless joy to your life. May you have a wonderful year ahead full of new success and achievements!
- Light up your world with the brightness of a thousand Diyas. Be overwhelmed by the eternal blessings this Diwali has brought for all of us!
- May the brightness of Diyas enlighten your world with endless hopes and inspiration. May this Diwali bring good health and good times for you and your family!
Diwali Wishes for Him
Here are some Diwali wishes you can use to wish your boyfriend or husband a very happy and joyful Diwali!
- The warm glow of the candles is as alluring as your presence in my life. My love, Happy Diwali!
- I hope God blesses you with bright sparkles of fireworks and confetti of love, dear. May this festive add new colors to your life and make sure to bless you in every possible way. Happy Diwali!
- Wishing for the light of Diwali to touch every household and bring prosperity! Happy Diwali!
- May this Diwali bring you joy, happiness and fulfill every dream of yours. Wishing you heavenly joy on this earth! I love you to the moon and back. Make sure to stay safe in this season of colors.
- Happy Diwali! I hope this celebration blooms new hopes inside you and guides you towards a fresh start!
- On this beautiful occasion of Diwali, I wish for new opportunities, new hopes, and new kinds of happiness for you. I love you so much. Happy Diwali.
- Wishing laughter and joy, fun, and beautiful memories on this festival of colors and celebration. I hope you will smile a lot brighter in the upcoming year. Happy Diwali, love of my life!
- Thank you for making my life better by existing. I love you so much. Have fun and enjoy Diwali!
- On this Diwali, I want to wish you good health and an enormous amount of success in life, dear. Happy Diwali, sweetheart!
Diwali Wishes for Her
Here are some Diwali wishes you can use to wish your girlfriend or wife a very happy and joyful Diwali!
- Happy Diwali and Happy New Year, love. I am praying to God to bless you and help you to fulfill every dream of yours. May you always glitter up in life like the fireworks up in the sky. Love you.
- May the colors of Diwali add a new dimension to your life and make sure to guide you in your darkest days. I wish you a happy Diwali, sweetheart. I love you more than anymore or anything.
- Sweetheart, may this Deepavali be good to you and bless you with grace, joy, and strength to deal with every evil thought in the upcoming year. I love you so much, thanks for everything!
- Wishing you a splendid and safe celebration of Diwali! Rejoice the day with sweets and smiles!
- Darling, sending you warm greetings of Diwali. Eat all the wonderful dishes without worrying about the weight you are about to gain and enjoy every moment. I love you so much.
- On this holiday season, I hope you will enjoy the moments rather than worrying about everything. Stop stressing out and live your life at its best. Happy Diwali! I love you more than yesterday.
- In this festival of joy and celebration, I wish you good health, wealth, and progress in life.
- In this festival of lights, I pray all your blessings and happiness get multiplied by God. Have a safe and sound Diwali. Happy Diwali love.
Diwali Wishes for Friend
If you can’t think of what to say to your friend on Diwali, then here are some ideas to help you with that:
- Celebrate this festival of victory with happiness, sweets, and lights. May this auspicious festival bring you peace and prosperity in life. Have a happy and great Diwali!
- Hope the blessings of Diwali protect you from every harm throughout the upcoming year. Wishing you and your family a joyful and prosperous Diwali! May God always bless you.
- Diwali always brings back the nostalgia of past celebrations and spreads the warmth of love and unity. Happy Diwali, dear friends!
- May this Diwali cheer you with all its attraction. Consume sweets and fire up all the firecrackers but stay safe! I miss you every day. Have a blessed Diwali, friend.
- Life with you is like Diwali all year long! So, let’s celebrate our lives together and continue to have fun. I wish you have a safe and happy Diwali, my dear best friend.
- Dear friends, celebrate this meaningful occasion by spreading love and laughter! Happy Diwali!
- diwali wishes for friends
- Happy Diwali, my friends! May this year’s Diwali kick start good fortune, fresh opportunities, and awaited victories for all of you!
- Happy Diwali to my friends! Let us find joy and bliss under the sparks of thousand fireworks!
- I hope this Diwali vanishes all your worries and makes you happier than ever. Dear friend, thanks for being the light of my life and guiding me always. Happy Diwali, I love you so much.
- May this Diwali add new colors to your life and bring lights into your life. I am always here for you, my friend. Happy Diwali.
- May the upcoming year help you fulfill your dreams and provide you with all that brings you joy. Enjoy the festival, and make wonderful memories. Happy Diwali bestie.
Happy Diwali Messages for Family
Listed below are some Diwali wishes and messages that you can send to your family WhatsApp groups and to your relatives.
- Nothing is more satisfying than a Diwali night spent in the presence of all the favorite faces in your life. I’m grateful for having you in my life. Happy Diwali!
- Happy Diwali! Thank you for preparing all the amazing snacks and arranging such a great feast! May God allow us to celebrate hundreds of sparkling Diwalis together! Sending you love and joy.
- May God always bless us to thrive as a family and guide us throughout our life. I am forever grateful to be a part of this amazing family. Happy Diwali, everyone!
- Wishing a happy Diwali for every member of my wonderful family. May God keep us bonded together under one roof forever. May she keep us all happy!
- Diwali is a significant occasion to spend a worthwhile time with loved ones, so Happy Diwali to my precious family! Wishing you a safe celebration!
- May this Diwali become the brightest of celebrations that you have ever had! I love you so much just wanted to let you know on this auspicious day. Happy Diwali!
- May the happiness of this beautiful holy night remain the same for the rest of the year. May all of us become blessed by the divine power of God!
- A festivity observed with the love and hope of family members is always special! Happy Diwali!
- I feel thankful for belonging to such an amazing family. You have made every Diwali in my life a special one. Let’s make this one special for you too!
- This Diwali, I want to take my time out to thank God for a wonderful family who supports me no matter what. I am fortunate, indeed. May He keep us safe and blessed. Happy Diwali!
- Diwali is the most wonderful occasion for reuniting with the close ones in life. Every Diwali is an occasion for making new memories with you all!
- Happy Diwali to my family! I hope the goodness of this occasion brings good health and prosperity to you!
- diwali wishes for friends and family
- Happy Diwali to you all! May this festival allows us to strengthen our bond, cultivate our trust and deepen our love!
- On this time of celebration, I hope all our hearts get illuminated with knowledge, wisdom, love, and truthfulness. Happy Diwali to my beloved family members; you guys are my strength!
Diwali Message For Boyfriend
Below are some special Diwali wishes that you just for your boyfriend and you. Check them out and let us know in the comments below which one you like the most!
- The candles will burn down to ashes after nightfall, but my burning love for you is eternal. Happy Diwali!
- Happy Diwali, dear! I am sending my warm wishes wrapped with utmost love, adoration, and care!
- Love, I pray for your life to turn as magical, as charismatic, and as flourishing as the celebration of Diwali! Happy Diwali to you!
- Happy Diwali my sweet boyfriend! May this Diwali paints your life with new shades and warm up your heart with love, peace and triumphs!
- Happy Diwali, my dear! May the holy spirits of this festival bless our bond and grace us with strong trust, joy, and prosperity!
Diwali Message For Girlfriend
Below are some special Diwali wishes that you just for your girlfriend and you. Check them out and let us know in the comments below which one you like the most!
- Happy Diwali! May the gleams of these candles illuminate our entwined lives now and forever!
- Diwali came this year bearing the cruise of light and messages of love! Happy Diwali!
- Happy Diwali, my love! The beauty of this bright festival only enhances the charms you possess and the charisma you flaunt around!
- Even the festival of light would have been dull if you were not here to celebrate it with me! Happy Diwali!
- Darling, under the twinkling lights of the candles and fireworks, I promise to hold your hand through every up and down. Happy Diwali!
Diwali Wishes For Colleague
If you are looking for some Diwali wishes that are sweet yet not too sweet that it seems unprofessional, then you have come to the right place! Below are some Diwali wishes you can use while wishing your colleagues.
- Happy Diwali! May you receive the strength from the Holy spirits of this festivity and reach the pinnacle of success soon enough!
- Wishing you a wonderful and sparkling Diwali! May you get blessed with more smiles this year and enjoy your life to the fullest. Happy Deepawali.
- Dear colleague, Happy Diwali to you! All I wish for you is to achieve the top position of your career by dint of your honest efforts and sincerity!
- Happy Diwali! Wishing you a fantastic break from work and some quality time with your family!
- I pray that God shower you with all his choicest blessings and fulfill all your wishes and desires. Warm wishes to you in this auspicious festival of light.
- Let this Diwali motivate your soul towards perfection and make you triumphant! Happy Diwali!
Diwali Wishes For Teacher
Here are some of the wishes that you can use to wish your teacher. They are sweet and touching yet not too mushy for your teacher.
- Happy Diwali dear teacher!! I hope this festival kindles the light of love, peace, and freedom in your life!
- Teacher, you kindle the hunger of knowledge within us and enlighten our minds! Happy Diwali!
- Happy Diwali to you, teacher! Diwali arrives to wash away the darkness of our hearts, just the way you remove the shackles of ignorance from us!
- Dear teacher, you are the source of inspiration for many of us. May this Diwali grace you with the gifts of knowledge and wisdom! Happy Diwali!
- Happy Diwali, teacher! I hope this celebration becomes the reason for joy and harmony at your home!
Happy Diwali My Love Messages
Special Diwali messages for your special one. If you need help figuring it what to say to your love on Diwali, then we have just the right thing for you, check them out!
- I hope this Diwali be full of fun and good memories for you. May this divine occasion sweeten your life just like you have sweetened my life with your beautiful presence.
- My eyes see a thousand Diyas lighting up the world on this beautiful night. But my mind knows the brightest Diya that lights up my life every day is you!
- Happy Diwali my love! I wish that you are always surrounded by love and happiness just like today!
- In this celebration of Deepavali, sending you all my warmth of love, sweetheart. Wish you a happy and prosperous Diwali, sweetheart.
- Happy Diwali, my love! I hope the spirit of this auspicious celebration accompanies you towards the empowerment of your soul!
- You light up my world like all these lamps of Diwali. I love you so much. Happy Diwali, may God bless you with an ounce of happiness.
- This joyous celebration of Deepavali is incomplete without wishing you a colorful celebration at first. May this divine joy equally touch the most beautiful soul I have ever known!
- This wonderful night of Diwali has become more elegant because you are in my life. May the divine power grant us many more Diwali to light the candles together!
- May the divine beauty of this night overwhelm your life with love, happiness, and bliss. May this Diwali be the beginning of a wonderful year ahead in your life!
- Diyas, Sweets and you are the perfect combinations of a wonderful Diwali for me. I hope you are having a good time. I am thinking of you on this Diwali!
- May the light of Deepavali fills your heart with joy and happiness, helps you to conquer the world, and be a better human being. Happy Diwali to you, my love.
Funny Diwali Messages
Check out these funny and cheeky Diwali wishes that you can use to make the other person laugh and to lighten up the mood!
- A thousand candles may light up your world this night, but they won’t light up your stupid self. The sooner you realize this truth, the better. Happy Diwali!
- Finally, the night has come when you can do nonsense all night long and disrupt everyone’s sleep, but no one will say a word for this. Diwali is great.
- In this Diwali, eat as much sweet as you can, but don’t forget to brush your teeth twice a day! And of course, don’t get yourself a person with diabetes!
- Wishing you and your family a bombastic Diwali. I hope you will lose in the fireworks battle! Have a happy and safe Diwali.
- Let the sounds of fireworks make this night sleepless for our neighbors. Let’s light up the world and let our parents worry about the electricity bill!
- I wish you will earn more money from the elders than the money you have to give away to the youngers for buying fireworks. Have a good time!
- I wish you a wonderful Diwali this year. Be prepared to empty your pocket because the children gang is coming to ask for money for fireworks.
- May this Diwali burns all the bad times and things for you and helps you enter in good time. Have a happy Diwali, mate.
Tags and Keywords for DIWALI Wishes, Messages, Quotes and Greetings
Diwali wishes messages quotes, Diwali wishes quotes English, Diwali wishes and quotes, happy Diwali wishes quotes messages, happy Diwali wishes in English, short Diwali wishes, happy Diwali wishes 2022, WhatsApp Diwali wishes, happy Diwali wishes in Hindi
We have collected all the above-mentioned DIWALI Wishes, Messages, Quotes and Greetings from all over the internet and we hope you get your desired message or wish by the time you read this. Lastly, we sincerely hope that you like these Diwali messages, wishes and quotes as much as we do. Enjoy.