Good Friday, Holy Friday, and Easter Friday are all names for the day of Jesus’ crucifixion. It’s a day to remember Jesus’ great sacrifice of giving up his life to redeem us from our sins. He came into the world for us, and he died for us. His death is a powerful example of ultimate sacrifice and unwavering love that teaches us a lot. If you are looking for Good Friday wishes or messages then you are in the perfect place. You will be happy to know that we have got diverse Good Friday Wishes, Messages, Quotes and Greetings that include Good Friday Wishes, Good Friday Wishes for Family, Good Friday Wishes for Friends, Good Friday Wishes Messages For Colleagues, Easter Friday Wishes for Love, Good Friday Quotes, Good Friday Messages To My Love, Good Friday Blessing Quotes, How to Wish Someone Happy Good Friday and Good Friday Messages for Everyone. Make sure that you share these amazing messages and wishes with your loved ones.
Every Christian observes Good Friday as a holy day. On this Holy Day, you owe Good Friday greetings to everyone you care about. Your good Friday Messages don’t have to be overly formal, but they should precisely communicate your feelings, blessings, and prayers for the people you care about. This collection of good Friday wishes messages are ideal for wishing someone a happy life and a wonderful day. So send your loved one these good Friday wishes and greetings to promote the spirit of Jesus!
Best Wishes of All Time !!
Top 10 Good Friday Wishes, Messages, Quotes and Greetings in 2022
1. “May God bless you in every sphere of your life. Have faith in your soul and promise in your words. Know your goal and set everything to achieve it.”
Sometimes all people want is a simple message or a wish but that one must be catchy and impressive. If you want a Good Friday message for your loved ones then you are in the perfect place. If you like this wish then go ahead and use this one.
2. “Jesus Christ bore all in silence because he accepted us in him. I hope we can return the same to him. Have a blessed Good Friday.”
Wishes and messages that are short and crispy always make their way into our list. We prefer to add short ones because sometimes people just hate reading big captions, so for their convenience, we’ve added this Short Good Friday message that you can send to your loved ones.
3. “Feel good when somebody misses you. Feel better when somebody Loves u. But feel best when somebody never forgets u. Wishing Holy Good Friday.”
Are you having a tough day as you’re searching for a Good Friday Message for your loved ones all day and still failed to find the perfect one? If this is the case then let us solve this problem. You’ll be glad to know that we’ve got the perfect one and you can use it if you like it as much as we do.
4. “Good Friday is beautiful because it reminds us that we matter to the great Lord, Have a divine Good Friday with your family and loved ones.”
If you are here because you are on the lookout for a Good Friday message then be happy because you’re at your final stop. We searched the whole web and found this one for your loved ones. You can go ahead and use this to express your feelings.
5. “Great Friday.The manner of the Cross.Fasting and abstinence. Examine consciousness. Have a day blessed on a Good Friday.”
Good Friday is observed to commemorate Jesus’ crucifixion. Easter commemorates Jesus’ resurrection three days after his crucifixion. Use this wish to send a good Friday wish to your loved ones.
6. “On the eve of the cross, Jesus made his decision. He would rather go to hell for you than go to heaven without you. Wishing Good Friday.”
It is believed that when Jesus died, he took the sins of the world with him and that as a result of his sacrifice, people are redeemed and can go to heaven after death. Jesus’ crucifixion and death represent his sacrifice and atonement for all sins. Celebrate this day by educating people and increasing awareness about it, and by sharing your experiences.
7. “Happy Good Friday! May God turn this Good Friday into a blissful beginning of your life. May God fill your life with goodness on this holy day.”
Good Friday is the day on which Christians remember Jesus’ sacrifices and sorrows, as well as his crucifixion and death at Calvary. Many individuals believe that Good Friday means “God’s Friday.” You can use this Good Friday message.
8. “Hope our saviour blesses you always and you give him the most superior place in your heart. Have a holy Good Friday with your dear ones.”
Every year, Christians observe Good Friday to commemorate Jesus Christ’s suffering. According to the Bible, Jesus Christ was forced to bear the cross on which he was crucified. You can celebrate this day using this awesome message.
9. “I’m praying to the Lord that he keeps you safe always and surrounds your life with eternal love and happiness. Wishing you a Holy Day.”
Good Friday commemorates Jesus Christ and his love for his disciples. And, just as we offer information on Easter wishes and quotations, here we have the perfect Good Friday message that you can use to celebrate this day.
10. “Happy Good Friday! May God turn this Good Friday into a blissful beginning of your life. May God fill your life with goodness on this holy day.”
Good Friday, often known as the Holy Day, is the day preceding Easter Sunday. Good Friday is traditionally remembered during Holy Week as the day on which Jesus Christ was crucified. You can go ahead and use this message.
Good Friday Wishes
Good Fridays become a trend people in this day people are sending messages to wish their family and friends. Here are a few of them :
- Good Friday is beautiful because it reminds us that we matter to the great Lord. Have a divine Good Friday with your family and loved ones.
- May the sacrifice of Jesus give strength to your soul and light your way towards eternal happiness. Wishing you a Holy Good Friday!
- May Lord hear all your prayers and rewards with everything that you ask for. May he shower upon you the blessings of the heavens above. Happy Good Friday!
- Sending my best wishes on this holy occasion of Good Friday. May your heart be filled with kindness, joy, and happiness.
- May the love of Jesus fill your heart with heavenly bliss and holy desires for now and forever. Wishing you a Holy Good Friday my friend!
- Jesus held us so deer that he gave his life for saving us from sins. May you find your inspiration from this holy sacrifice of our savior. Happy Good Friday!
- On this holy Good Friday, I wish nothing but the best for you. May Jesus Christ born again in our heart and you will always be loved and protected by him.
- Hope our savior bless you always and you give him the most superior place in your heart. Have a holy Good Friday with your dear ones.
- On this day, our Lord made a great sacrifice and freed us all from sins. Let us all take a moment and thank our Lord for all the love he has blessed us with.
- May the sacrifice of our Savior be the inspiration for you to go forward and follow the light of redemption. Have a blissful time on this Holy Easter Friday!
- We are blessed because Lord loves you. He was born for us and sacrificed his life for us. It’s a day to be grateful to our Lord for every pain he bored in silence.
- May the faith you have in God brings unimpeded peace and happiness to your heart. Have a blessed Good Friday with your family.
- May the blessing of God be always upon us. Wish you a blessed Good Friday.
- May the lord’s sacrifices reflect upon your actions. I wish you a happy Good Friday and a lovely Easter.
- good friday greetings
- I pray for you always and this Good Friday is not an exception. May God keep you in His loving care and under the shadow of blessings on this day and for eternity.
- Happy Good Friday! May God turn this Good Friday into a blissful beginning of your life. May God fill your life with goodness on this holy day.
- Wish you a blessed Good Friday and Easter. I pray that your faith stays stronger than all your troubles.
- Wishing you all a blessed and beatified good Friday with the hope that God’s great love will remain unchanged for you. Make the most of this good Friday with family and prayers.
- I’m praying to Lord that he keeps you safe always and surrounds your life with eternal love and happiness. Wishing you a Holy Good Friday!
- He hung, bled and died proving his love for us. Nothing can beat his sacrifice for humankind. I hope we can hold the faith he deserves. Good Friday.
- May all of us be blessed with the goodness of Good Friday on this auspicious day and always.
- On this graceful occasion, hope that God’s love fills your heart and soul. Enjoy Good Friday and Easter.
- God is so kind and loving much that he sent us Jesus; his son, only to be crucified in order to free humankind from all the sins in life. On this day, be thankful to our dear Lord.
Good Friday Wishes for Family
If a person starts a day with this message. People’s “Friday leaves” would be more special if they remembered these sentences as well.
- I am proud to be a Christian and I’m lucky to be a part of you. Wishing my lovely family a great day. Holy Good Friday to you all!
- Sending much love and blessings to you on this graceful occasion. Keep the Lord in your heart.
- May the blessings of the Lord always shine upon you like diamonds. May all of you always be happy and joyful in your life. Happy Good Friday!
- Dear sister, know that I’m praying for you. I hope you too will remember me in your prayers.
- May Chris’s light shows us the path of redemption and his love grace our sinful hearts. Keep us in your prayers on this holy Good Friday.
- A righteous family is a blessing from God, and I am lucky to have you as that blessing.
- Today I thank Jesus for showing us the right way. He gave us the light that leads us to peace and salvation. Blessed Good Friday wishes to my family!
- I pray that you are always surrounded by the loving care of our sweet lord. May he bring peace upon all of you and keep you safe always.
- We are given another chance to pray for everything our heart wants. May we become a blessing for each other just like Jesus Christ was to all of us. Have a glorified Good Friday.
- I pray that God will be kind to you just like you have always been so kind to me. You are the best family there ever was and ever will be. Happy Good Friday to everyone!
- May God show us the right path, give us the ability to forgive others and give us mercy for our own sins. Have a beautiful Good Friday everyone.
- I wish all of you a long life full of success and prosperity. I pray to God that he gives you strength and brings the light of holiness in your lives! Happy Good Friday!
Good Friday Wishes for Friends
The spirit of Jesus has to be cherished with zeal so that everyone around us can experience our Savior’s love and kindness. On this Holy Easter Friday, Good Friday greetings messages are just what you need to convey the love of Jesus.
- On this Good Friday, let us try our best to receive God’s mercy and forgiveness.
- May the thoughts of the holy sacrifice of our sweet Lord clear your mind and fill it with hope and determination for a better life. Have a blissful Good Friday!
- When you think about Jesus’s great sacrifice for humanity, no problem in your life is a big problem anymore. Wish you all the best today!
- Establish the goodness of Good Friday in your heart and let God shine your life with his blessed lights of happiness, success, and strength. Have a sacred Good Friday.
- I pray for you that Jesus keeps you surrounded by happiness and fills your life with his blessings. I wish the best for you today. Good Friday Greetings to you!
- May penance fill your heart today, and the glory of this occasion last a lifetime. Best wishes.
- Let us say thanks to the son of God for bearing our sins and sacrificing his life for us. We hope we can show kindness and forgiveness to others which he taught us through his deeds. Have a blessed Good Friday!
- May you find strength in the name of Jesus and find peace in loving him. You are a good person and a great friend. Good Friday blessings to you!
- May you earn your place in the Gods’ list of good people. May Lord keep you in happiness and care today and always. Have a blessed Good Friday.
- I hope this holy week adds fresh hope and more assertive faith to your mind. Enjoy the Good Friday.
- On this holy day, I keep you in my prayers and hope you will do the same for me. May the great lords’ blessing shine upon you this holy day and always.
Good Friday Wishes Messages For Colleagues
Christianity is the correct road to a spiritually awakened soul and a holy destiny. Here are some wishes for your colleagues:
- Life is short and the best thing you could ever achieve in this short time is the love of our Lord. Have a blessed day my dear. Wishing you a lot of luck and laughter
- The unconditional love of Jesus for us is the biggest motivator for doing good things in life and being a good person in life. Happy Easter Friday!
- Loving Christ is the cure of all sins and sadness. May this good Friday bring peace and faith in your life.
- Enjoy a blissful Good Friday and take learnings from the Lord’s sacrifices. Stay blessed.
- Whenever you are tired of working hard, think of our Lord and all the blessings he gave you in life. Wishing you a day of happiness and joy. Holy Good Friday!
- May this holy day bring you all the good moments in life that you have been waiting for. May you and your family find everlasting peace and prosperity!
- On this occasion of Good Friday, I pray for the utmost happiness for you. May God bless you with the strength to face the challenges and make you successful in every possible way.
- Have faith in God who can end the darkest night of life and fill it with sunshine without any condition. May your good Friday be filled with positive hopes.
- Starting from this holy day, may God’s loving care always stay with you. Have a blessed Good Friday.
- This Good Friday, let us celebrate fearlessness together respecting the sacrifice of our dear Lord and ask for strength and forgiveness to lead a meaningful life.
- You are an amazing colleague. I pray that you are always happy and joyful like you always are. May God grants you everything you desire for. Have a blessed Good Friday!
Easter Friday Wishes for Love
Good Friday instructs us to love without conditions and to follow Jesus’ path even if it involves death. Here are some wishes for your colleagues:
- May God cares for you the way you take care of me. Enjoy the Good Friday, darling.
- You helped me nourish my faith and to stay on the right path. May God bless you.
- May God respond to all your prayers and allot you a place in heaven. My prayers and best wishes.
- My love, I wish you a graceful Good Friday. I pray that all your prayers come true.
- May His love shine upon you and keep you safe. Have a blessed Good Friday.
- May our love keep reminding us of God and guide us towards eternal light. Have a beautiful Good Friday.
Good Friday Quotes
Good Friday is both a day of mourning and a day of praising Jesus’ spirit. It’s a day to celebrate the good while ignoring the unpleasant.
- “Unless there is a Good Friday in your life, there can be no Easter Sunday.” – Fulton J. Sheen
- “Practice mercy and forgiveness throughout as a lesson that symbolizes the love shown through his crucifixion.” – Unarine Ramaru
- “No pain, no palm; no thorns, no throne; no gall, no glory; no cross, no crown.” – William Penn
- “The cross was two pieces of dead wood; and a helpless, unresisting Man was nailed to it; yet it was mightier than the world, and triumphed, and will ever triumph over it.” – Augustus William Hare
- “By the cross we, too, are crucified with Christ; but alive in Christ. We are no more rebels, but servants; no more servants, but sons! – Frederic Farrar
- “Christ has not only spoken to us by his life but has also spoken for us by his death.” – Soren Kierkegaard
- “It is the resurrection that makes Good Friday good.” – Ravi Zacharias
- “Holy Week is a good occasion to go to confession and to take up the right path again.” – Pope Francis
- Good Friday Bible Quotes
- “On the eve of the cross, Jesus made his decision. He would rather go to hell for you than go to heaven without you.” – Max Lucado
- “The Cross! There, and there only though the deist rave, and the atheist, if Earth bears so base a slave; There and there only, is the power to save.” – William Cowper
- “The Cross was the manifestation of Divine love without reserve or limit, but it was also the expression of man’s unutterable malignity.” – Sir Robert Anderson
- “It was inevitable that Jesus Christ should be crucified. It was also inevitable that He should rise again.” – H. R. L. Sheppard
- “Good Friday is all about:- Family, Friends, Fish and Faith. So celebrate today.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “The word “Christianity” is already a misunderstanding – in reality, there has been only one Christian, and he died on the Cross.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds, you have been healed.” – 1 Peter 2:24
Good Friday Messages To My Love
Fridays have been shown to be the finest day of the week, and the below-mentioned statements and messages will brighten and thrill a person’s day.
- “Life is a maybe, Death is for sure. Sin is the cause, Christ is the cure!” ― Happy Good Friday!
- “We who are enlisted to be fellow-workers with God know that..deatg did not have the last word, that Good Friday was not the end of the story.”
- “Praying that the lord all your Heart with peace. Holds you in His Love and Blesses you with His grace… On this Holy Day and Always.”
- “Today we remember God’s great love for us. May this day bring new meaning and change in your life!” ― Wishing all Christians A Blessed Good Friday
- “I wish the Lord will keep you in his loving care now and always.― Happy Good Friday All
- “May on this GOOD FRIDAY we start it with Fasting & Prayers so that we can bring God’s mercy & forgiveness on all mankind Let’s Pray together.”
- “May the glory of our Savior strengthen you and may His graces shine upon you on Good Friday and always!”
- “I Pray to Lord For Yo, He Gives You Blessing Shine Upon You On This Holy day or May He Always Keep in His Loving Care.”
- “May the loving-kindness of the most high God be with you as you take the time to reverence his name this Good Friday.”
- “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace. ―Wishing you all a Happy Good Friday!”
- “Good Friday is about to come. A great historical day which is celebrated as a liturgical & ceremonially prominent manner.”
- “Good Friday marks the slaying of our Jesus, The unblemished lamb, the perfect sacrifice. He took our guilt and blamed upon Himself.”
- “May the Darkest Night will end and the Sun will rise. Have a positive hope on this Good Friday!”
- “I pray to Lord for you, He gives you blessings, shine upon you, on this Holy Day or May he always keep in his loving care.” ― Happy Good Friday
Good Friday Blessing Quotes
These Good Friday Messages will bring peace, love, and feelings to the day of Good Friday. Here are some wishes for your friends and family:
- “Praying and hoping that the blessing of God is always upon us, on this Good Friday!”
- “God proved his love on the cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world” “I LOVE YOU” ― Billy Graham
- “On this Good Friday may we never forget the true meaning of Easter – ‘For when He was on the cross, I was on His mind.”
- “All of heaven is interested in the cross of Christ, hell afraid of it, while men are the only ones to ignore its meaning.” ― Oswald Chambers
- He bore it all in silence Because He held us, dear May, He receive our regards May our prayers he hears… Have a Blessed Good Friday!
- “Take a promise to love, forgive and live the life with full of peace on this Good Friday.”
- “Christmas and Easter can be subjects for poetry, but Good Friday, like Auschwitz, cannot. The reality is so horrible it is not surprising that people should have found it a stumbling block to faith.” ― W.H. Auden
- “It’s Good Friday. Good Because 2000 years ago the events of today prove that we matter to God.” ― Good Friday
How to Wish Someone Happy Good Friday
To sacrifice oneself for others is only the true love that one can do to others selflessly as Jesus does to us. It takes great courage to do so and a soul who is so benevolent can only do this. Sacrificing is not easy to do, and for others, not so possible in this world, and today’s society where everyone is working selfishly. Here are some ways you can wish your friends and family a good Friday!
- Just seeing the image of Him, you get sanctified. His kindness and blessings be upon you.
- May your heart never tremble! May Jesus fill with all the happiness you want and what good you think come true.
- Light he gives you, right path He shows you. You never go in dark, if dwindle, He hold you. Happy Good Friday my friend, to you and your family!
- The faith and belief you have in Jesus Christ May bring you peace and happiness and remove your all sorrows. Wishing you Good Friday to you and your family!
- Have faith in Him, Have belief in Him. He is the source of power and love. He always loves you. Happy Good Friday wish to you friend!
- God Jesus always walks with you. He always with you. No one could see Him but He is near you.
- Wishing awesome Good Friday to everyone! May God fulfill all your desire on the day of Good Friday! May you begin your day blessed!
- Spikes he took for us, got hung for us, got suffered for us; the great lord Jesus Christ bleeds for us. May we follow his commands and his chosen path! Have holy Good Friday loved ones.
- Cure He is of all, Healer He is of all. When in doubt, pray to Jesus Lord,He hold your finger and show you the path. He is your father, you are his child, And a father never leaves his child!
- Love you He always, whether you do to Him or not. He is always with you, whether you with Him or not. He is the God Jesus, Love of all and Love to all.
- May your life get fulfilled with eternal love of Jesus Christ! May you take your all worries! Wishing you happy Good Friday!
Good Friday Messages for Everyone
Good Friday comes on April 10th, and it is a sacred and significant day for Christians and everyone who follows it. So, how are you going to send Good Friday greetings to your friends and family on this day? On Good Friday, we have deep messages that are so captivating that they completely strike your heart when you utter them. Good Friday is a holy day commemorating Jesus Christ’s death and resurrection. As a result, on this day, I’m sending you Good Friday 2022 greetings, Happy Good Friday messages, and other good wishes.
- Pray with your soul, pray with your heart. He will listen you.
- He loves. He cares. He is for you every time and everywhere. Such a great power He is, that He protects you all. Happy Good Friday to you all!
- When you are in His shelter, never worry about life and death. He is all. Just remain by his side. Happy Good Friday my love!
- May the Lord Jesus instill hope and happiness in your heart! May he give you courage to endure all! May he be with you all the time! Wishing happy Good Friday my friend!
- Everyone pray to Lord Jesus, that He always shows us the right path and guide us every time. Bow down to Him, the God of all Gods!
- Wishing you blessed Good Friday. May Jesus have his blessings always on you! May he always protect you!
- Have you seen the ever illuminating light? He is Jesus.
- May Jesus pour all the blessing on this auspicious day of Good Friday to all of us!
- May he hear your prayer and give you what you have asked! May he come in your dreams give you power and all the love you want! Wishing holy Good Friday!
- Lord showers on you all the blessings that you want and may bring peace to you and your family.
- You go under His shadow, you are purified. You confess to Him. You are purified. He always takes care of you.
- He is our savior. He is our boat that takes to our final destination. Be in His guide. Happy Good Friday 2022 to you my friend.
- No devil could touch you, when you are in touch with Lord. He is your unbreakable sword that always save you. Happy Good Friday my friend and to your family!
- He is the Messiah of hope, positivity, goodness, faith and belief. He was there, that’s why we are living.
- When you feel hard and difficult in life path, pray to Him. He show you the way and His mercy always be upon you. Because He loves you.
- May in your heart Jesus always live! May you pray and always believe in him! May he give you blessings abundance on the holy day of Good Friday!
- We all people are dear to Jesus Lord and He is dear to us all. May love on the both sides grow and May we feel ecstasy of blessings as Jesus feels! Wishing you Good Friday for your family and you!
- The great Jesus Christ has suffered for us for his all life. He led us to salvation and to the right path. May we return to him all that he has given to us! Have a blessed Good Friday!
- The God has sent his only child to us to save us from all the pain and sufferings. The great lord always takes care of us. Have soulful Good Friday with your family and friends!
- He has sacrificed His life for you and everything. Because of His immense love for you. Pray to Him and You be good all.
Tags and Keywords for Good Friday Wishes, Messages, Quotes and Greetings
good friday wishes messages, good friday wishes quotes, good friday wishes sms, good friday wishes quotes in telugu, happy good Friday wishes 2022, good Friday wishes, quotes, good Friday blessings quotes, good Friday quotes 2022, good Friday message pdf, have a blessed good Friday
We have collected all the above-mentioned Good Friday Wishes, Messages, Quotes and Greetings from all over the internet and we hope you get your desired message or wish by the time you read this. Lastly, we sincerely hope that you like these wishes and messages as much as we do. Enjoy.