Ramadan is one of Islam’s five pillars and a wonderful opportunity for all Muslims to purify their mind, body, heart, and soul through fasting and prayer to Almighty Allah. Ramadan is not only about fasting; it is also about all Muslims dedicating themselves to self-sacrifice, such as refraining from drinking or eating, praying for pardon for their wrongdoings, and devoting themselves to Allah. Also, make sure that your friends and family are getting the most out of this Ramadan by informing them about the activities and responsibilities associated with this holy month.
Inform them about the activities and responsibilities of Ramadan. Here are some Ramadan Kareem greetings, messages, and prayers to wish your Muslim friends and family a great Ramadan and remind them to perform all of their religious requirements during this holy Ramadan of 2022.
However, the celebrations this year will be different due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Though you can still celebrate at home with your family and send wishes to your near and dear ones.
- Ramadan Mubarak. May Allah give you all the happiness and success and guide you to the right path.
- I wish that the holy spirit of Ramadan enlighten our souls and guide us to our deen. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Ramadan Mubarak dear friend. I hope this Ramadan brings you happiness.
- May Allah bless you and your family. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- May we all be able to do good deeds this Ramadan. Wish you a blissful Ramzanul Mubarak.
- Ramadan Mubarak! May this holy month bring peace all over the world!
- I wish you a happy and peaceful Ramadan. Ramadan Mubarak 2021.
- Ramadan Mubarak. I wish you a blessed and prosperous Ramadan.
- Ramadan Mubarak. Wishing you a blessed and Happy Ramadan!
- Wish you a very Happy Ramadan Mubarak. May this Ramadan bring joy, happiness and wealth to you.
- May Allah answer all your prayers in this holy month of Ramadan.
- May Allah bless you in this holy month. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Ramadan Mubarak. May this Ramadan bring immense joy to you and your family. Best wishes to you.
As per the Islamic beliefs, it was during Ramadan that the holy book of the Quran was revealed to prophet Muhammad. People also believe that the gate of hell are closed and heaven open during this time. People spend time with friends and family during this time.
- Welcome the month of Ramadan with a heart filled with peace, harmony and joy. May the divine blessings of Allah protect and guide you.
- Wishing you a happy Ramadan. May God bless your path with knowledge and light that will help to enlighten your heart!
- Happy Ramadan. Wishing a blessed Ramadan that will inspire you with courage and strength that will help you to win every challenge of life!
- Ramadan Kareem. May this holy month bless you and your family with togetherness and happiness and all your good deeds, prayers and devotions get acceptance by Allah Almighty!
- Ramadan Kareem! May Allah give you all the prosperity and success. May Allah bless you with wealth and happiness and gives you a healthy life.
- May this Ramadan enlighten our souls and the love of Allah reaches the deepest core of hearts. Ramadan Mubarak to all!
- Let’s celebrate as the month of Ramadan begins here. Filling our life happiness and mirth, as Allah bless as once again with prosperity and cheer. Happy Ramadan 2021!
- May this Ramadan fill your heart with peace, harmony, and joy. I wish you to be protected and blessed by Almighty Allah. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Happy Ramadan to everyone. May all your devotions are answered and May Allah rewards you for all the good deed you!
- May our prayers get accepted by Almighty and grant us His blessings on this holy month. Happy Ramadan.
- That time of the year has come. A month to repent from our wrong-doings and sin. May all of us find peace on this Ramadan. Happy Ramzan Kareem!
- Let the divinity of this holy month erase all the sinful thoughts off your mind and fill it with a sense of purity and gratitude towards Allah! Ramadan Mubarak to you!
- May Allah ease your hardships and shower you with loads of peace and prosperity during this holy month of Ramadan. Have a blessed time!
- Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family. May the holy essence of this auspicious month remain in your heart and life!
- Four Weeks of mercy, 30 days of worship, 720 hours of Spirituality. 43,200 Minutes of Forgiveness, 2592000 Seconds of Happiness, Ramadan Kareem Mubarak.
- May Allah bless you with a peaceful and prosperous life. Wish you a happy Ramadan. Keep me in your prayers.
- Sending you best wishes as you welcome yet another Ramadan in your life that brings along with it remarkable spiritual growth and late-night family meals.
- Happy Ramadan to everyone. May the blessings of the month Ramadan be on all of us and may Allah grant our prayers and fasts!
- May the holy spirit of the month of Ramadan spark in your heart always and guide you to walk through your life. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Ramadan Mubarak. May this Ramadan clear your understanding and Judgement between right and wrong.
- Ramadan takes you on a spiritual journey that ends right at the door of Allah, where dwells endless mercy and immeasurable happiness. Ramadan Mubarak to you!
- Ramadan is the best time to strengthen our Taqwa. I hope we make the best use of it. Ramadan Mubarak to you all.
- Let’s have a peaceful Ramadan. May Allah show us the right path and answer our prayers. Ramadan Mubarak, my love.
Ramadan Mubarak Messages
Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar. It is observed by Muslims as a month of fasting and prayer. It lasts for around 29-30 days, between the sighting of the one crescent moon to the next. This year Ramadan will be observed from April 14 to May 12.
- May your faith be strengthened and your soul be purified through exercising sawm and salat on this holy month of Ramadan.
- May you be able to gain a heightened awareness of God by performing charitable deeds on this holy month. Ramadan Mubarak to you!
- May this Ramadan bring the blessings for the entire humanity that we can walk on the way of peace and harmony! Happy Ramadan to everyone.
- Let the spirit of Ramadan remain in your hearts and light up your souls from within. Ramadan Kareem.
- Ramadan is the best chance to ask Allah for forgiveness. Thank him for his blessings and for keeping you alive until this moment.
- Ramadan is the month of blessings, forgiveness, mercy, and freedom from the hellfire. On this holy month, make lots of dua and increase doing good deeds—happy Ramadan to you, my dearest friend.
- I wish that the spirit of Ramadan enlighten your heart and help you clearly judge between truths and false, or right and wrong. Ramadan Mubarak.
- We should be very much obliged to Almighty Allah, who gives us the chance of prayer in the holiest month of Ramadan. May Allah bring happiness for you in this Ramadan. Ramadan Mubarak to you.
- I wish you a very happy Ramadan. May Almighty ease all your sufferings and open a new door to success!
- Ramadan Mubarak. May the blessings of Ramadan pour your life with happiness, togetherness and triumphs and shine with the divine blessings of Allah!
- All I wish that on this holy month your heart and home be filled with all the blessings of Almighty. Happy Ramadan.
- Devote yourself to attain ‘taqwa’ by grasping the teachings of Ramadan. This holiest of all months doesn’t come twice a year! Ramadan Mubarak!
- Let this graceful month enlighten all our darkness, wash away our sorrows, and ease our pains. May our prayers get accepted from the Almighty! Ramzanul Mubarak.
- As you do abstinence every day of this holy month of Ramadan, May the spirit of faith, the warmth of love and the power of togetherness are with you always.
- Sending heartily wishes on this holy month that May God blesses you with pleasure and fill your home with His gracefulness. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Ramadan isn’t only about fasting, it is abstinence from every lust and sin. May we remember all its teachings.
- Exercise what you are commanded for by Allah and pray for each other during this holy time of the year. Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family!
- May this festivity push peace to transcend the earth, let light brighten up the world and grow hope to every Muslim’s heart. Happy Ramadan 2022!
- As the auspicious month of Ramadan starts, may the crescent-shaped moon brighten your path toward enlightenment and may Allah bless you with peace and grace. Wishing you a Happy Ramadan!
- Ramadan is not only by fasting; we need to feed the hungry, help the needy, guard our tongue, not judge others and forgive. That is the spirit of Ramadan.
Ramadan Wishes for Friends and Best Friend
One of the most anticipated Islamic festivals is Ramadan Kareem. Muslims fast for nearly 30 days (occasionally 29 days) during this festival.
I’ll offer you some of the best happy Ramadan wishes 2022, as well as Ramadan greetings and messages in English, that you may send to your loved ones in this article.
- Ramadan is the month of blessings. This is the month of begging pardon to Allah, the month of assoil. And dear, congratulations to you because it’s Ramadan. I am wishing all the blessings for you.
- Happy Ramadan Mubarak. May the month of Ramadan be cheerful. May you be able to receive the greatest Blessings of the Ramadan celebration.
- Ramadan is the solution to make our soul sacred and help us to connect with the Almighty. Ramadan Mubarak Friend!
- Welcome to the month of Ramadan. I hope the divine blessings of Almighty protect you and help you to keep a distance from all sinful behavior. Happy Ramadan, my friend.
- May Allah saves you from the influence of the Devil and the divine blessings of Almighty Allah protect and guide you. My mate, Have a peaceful and happy Ramadan! May Allah keep you in blessings.
- Keep the faith. The vision is always for the appointed time. Be patient, prayerful and wait for the fulfillment of your visions. Have a blessed Ramadan!
- May this month of Ramadan be fruitful. Here’s wishing you to receive the most delightful gifts of Ramadan. Happy Ramadan Kareem to you, my friend!
- Dear Friend, On the month of Ramadan, make increase doing good deeds and charity. I wish that this Ramadan will bring peace and happiness in your life and in your family. Ramadan Mubarak 2021.
- Dear Friend, Ramadan Mubarak. I wish you all happiness and prosperity. May all your prayers be answered soon.
- Ramadan Kareem, friend. May your faith be strengthened by the spirit of Ramadan. May Allah grant you abundant happiness and prosperity.
- My dear best friend, My only wish for you in this Ramadan that May Almighty Allah granted forgiveness to you. Offer more and more prayer with fasting for Allah. Have a blessed Ramadan!
- May Allah forgive you in this holy month of Ramadan. Ramadan Mubarak, Friend.
- Dear best friend, Ramadan Mubarak. I hope that on this Ramadan, your prayers get answered soon, and all of your wishes come true.
- May you have all the good health and strength to perform all the prayers in this holy month. Ramadan Mubarak, My friend.
- Happy Ramadan Mubarak Dear Friend. Have lots of delicious foods in Iftar.
- Allah made you Muslim because he wants to see you in JANNAH. All you have to do is prove that you’re worthy of it. Wishing You a Happy Ramadan Mubarak!
- My friend, Welcome to the month of Ramadan. And hope you will keep a distance from all kinds of sinful behavior. Make increase offering of Salat and recitation of the Holy Quran. Wishing you all blessings.
Ramadan Wishes For Friend and His Family
This Ramadan Mubarak wants for family exceptionally composed for families and as should be obvious some picture cards of Ramadan Mubarak here. You can likewise utilize them for nothing of the expense. Simply duplicate these desires and send them to your relatives.
- Ramadan Mubarak from my family to yours. I pray that Allah showers all his blessings upon you.
- May this Ramadan bring an abundance of peace and harmony to your home. Ramadan Mubarak!
- Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family. Sending my prayers to you and I hope you remember me in yours.
- Have a blessed time with you and your family on this Ramadan!
- Appreciate the blessings of Allah in every sphere of your life as you fast and exercise self-discipline during this holy month of Ramadan! Best wishes to you and your family!
- Wishing you and your family a graceful Ramadan! May your every prayer be granted by Allah.
- May Allah guide you and your family all the time as you celebrate Ramadan. Happy Ramadan Mubarak.
- Ramadan Mubarak. I hope Allah guides you and your family during this holy month and protects you from all the bad things.
- Dear friend, you’re one of the most beloved gifts I’ve got from Allah and I wish you a blessed Ramadan.
- Ramadan Mubarak. May you and your family receive all the good things in this divine month of Ramadan.
Ramadan Kareem Wishes For Your Family
We should send greetings to one another in this manner, particularly to our life partners. If you are married, this is the month to express your affection for your partner. We can hear the phrase Ramadan for a full month in this manner.
- May the spirit of Ramadan purify our souls and illuminate the world. Happy Ramadan to all of you.
- Ramadan Kareem to my family. I hope this Ramadan lightens up your souls and brings a lot of happiness to life.
- As the spiritual month of Ramadan starts, May the light of the crescent-shaped moon brighten our path. May Allah shower His countless blessings on all of you. Happy Ramadan.
- Ramadan Mubarak. I hope we all will be healthy throughout the month of Ramadan. May Allah bless us.
- Ramadan Mubarak to you all. May this holy month pour your life with joy, happiness, togetherness and bless us both in Duniya and the afterlife.
- Ramadan Mubarak. I wish we find blessings and guidance together in this month of Ramadan. May our houses be filled up with happiness and prosperity.
- Happy Ramadan Mubarak. May Allah grant all our prayers and guide us to his path.
- May Allah give us the strength to keep all of our Sawm and perform our Salah. I wish all of you 30 days of clemency. Ramadan Mubarak to all my family members.
Ramadan Wishes For Colleague and Boss
When we hear the word Ramadan, we get quite excited. When we hear the word Ramadan Mubarak, we are unable to explain our situation.
- Sending my best wishes to you on this holy occasion. Have a wonderful Ramadan Kareem, colleague!
- Ramadan Mubarak to my dear colleague! May your life be full of joy and you find prosperity in every aspect of life.
- Ramadan Mubarak to my colleague and friend. You make this workplace feel like home. Thanks for everything.
- Ramadan is the reminder that we need to enrich our souls, not only our worldly goods. May Allah keep us on the right path.
- Wishing you a blissful Ramadan, boss! May Allah guide you, eliminate all your troubles and fill your life with peace.
- May this month purify your soul and its spirit always be with you. Wish you a generous Ramadan, boss.
Ramadan Mubarak For Loved One Far Away
Are you stumped as to how to greet someone with Ramadan Mubarak? Let us be a small part of your delight by using these Ramadan quotes and Ramadan messages that we’ve written for you.
- Ramadan teaches us empathy towards the poor and the sufferers. Sending warm wishes of Ramadan to you.
- May the mercy of Allah always be with you and protect you from all the bad things. Ramadan Mubarak. Hope to meet you soon.
- Ramadan Mubarak. I hope you will be healthy throughout the month of Ramadan. May Allah bless you. See you soon.
- May this Ramadan inspire you and give you the courage to go through the challenges of life and triumph them. Happy Ramadan. Missing you so much.
- Ramadan Mubarak from my place to your. May Allah bestow your life with happiness, good health, and prosperity.
- I hope this graceful month washes away all your sorrows and eases all of your pain. May Allah always be with you. Sending heartiest Ramadan wishes to you from the ocean across.
Ramadan Mubarak Greetings
What better way to accomplish that than by sharing some beautiful words with others? Share your Ramadan greetings with your family, friends, coworkers, and everyone you meet, and you will be showered with blessings.
- As the beautiful crescent moon is sighted all over the world and the holy month of sawm begins, I wish nothing but ultimate happiness for you and your family!
- As the month of Ramadan starts, talk respectfully, treat others kindly, walk modestly and pray sincerely. May Allah bless you and your family.
- Alhamdulillah, we’ve got thirty graceful days to repent for our sins and get closer to Allah!
- All praise to the Almighty Allah for letting us experience yet another Ramadan! I hope that all our sins wash away and eternal peace awaits!
- We wish you a warm and bright spirit on your Ramadan occasion. For Allah, the great maker will bring us joy and peace on this holiday. Ramadan Kareem!
- Allah’s blessings will always be on us. Celebrate and enjoy as once again, we will be given a chance to repent and ask for forgiveness for our sins and be forgiven. Ramadan Mubarak!
- Ramadan Mubarak Wishes
- As you feast on your Iftar, I pray nothing but good health and prosperity in your family and friends. May you share it with love on your loved ones.
- May Allah fill our heart with endurance, make our path closer to our deen, and raise our taqwa. Ramadan Kareem Mubarak 2021.
- Welcome Ramadan, Walk humbly, Talk politely, Dress neatly, Treat kindly, Pray attentively, Donate generously, May ALLAH bless and protect you!
- Humility for prosperity, Sacrifice for blessings, Bended knees for rewards, Heart laid down for worship To Allah who deserves these all. Ramadan Kareem!
- I wish you this Ramadan, you are gifted with blessings of Allah and many treasured moments of joy! Ramadan Mubarak!
- Happy Ramadan to everyone. Every year Ramadan brings a golden chance to repent and ask forgiveness to Allah for our sins.
- May Allah help us judge between right and wrong and give us the ability to perform all the Sawm properly.
Happy Fasting Greetings
This month brings people together from all walks of life, regardless of color or social background. So, take advantage of these lovely days by spreading love wherever you go.
- Allah sees everyone’s actions, so do more good deeds and be benevolent to everyone. Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family.
- Have a blessed Ramadan. May Allah give you good health and strength to keep the fasts and perform all the prayers.
- In this holy month of Ramadan, may Allah make it easy for you to keep fasts and grace you with the strength to do all the prayers! Ramadan Kareem.
- May you able to grasp the teachings of Ramadan and devote yourself entirely to Allah. I wish this holy month fills your heart and home with the blessings of Almighty. Ramadan Kareem, my friend.
- Quran reminds us that we have to stay pure before the throne of Allah. As Ramadan is fast approaching, Let’s prepare our hearts and minds that We may be united spiritually with the almighty one. Ramadan Mubarak!
- This is the month of Mercy, Forgiveness, and freedom from the hellfire. You should more and more Pray to Allah. And observe fasting with TAQWA. May this Ramadan brings peace in your life.
- As you fasts and offers prayers to Allah, may you find your peace and happiness. Have a peaceful and happy Ramadan!
Ramadan Kareem Quotes
For all Muslims around the world, Ramadan is the holiest month. The beauty of Ramadan Kareem is that it encourages people to love and sympathize while also bringing them closer to the Almighty.
- Sending wishes on this holy month that may Allah always bless you and your family with joys, togetherness and happiness. Happy Ramadan.
- Let’s not change ourselves only for the holy month of Ramadan, but reform ourselves to devote ourselves to Allah till death comes.
- Your fast, prayer, and dedication for Allah during Ramadan are the shield that will work for you in the life hereafter and protect you from the hellfire.
- Ramadan is the month of blessings for the Muslim society which is the opportunity to nourish all the seeds of their good deeds.
- I wish Allah bless you with a happy Ramadan and usher upon your life with peace, health, and prosperity.
- “When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained.” – Sahih Bukhari
- Ramadan brings good news to all the true Muslims who have fear for their Lord in their hearts. So count every single day to be the better Muslim.
- “Fasting is the shield, it will protect you from the hellfire and prevent you from sins.” – Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
- Let dedicate your soul, mind, and body for the devotion of the holy month of Ramadan and be blessed with maximum benefits.
- Ramadan is knocking at our door withholding all its blessings, grace, mercy, and forgiveness; and calling all the true Muslims to perform their devotions.
- “Whoever fasts in the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven.” – Sahih Bukhari
- Wish you to have a blissful Ramadan. May the Rahmat of Almighty Allah shine upon you and your family always!
- “He has left his food, drink, and desires for my sake, The fast is for me, So I will reward (The fasting person) for it and the reward of good deeds is multiplied ten times” – Sahih Al Bukhari
- Though you cannot perform all the rituals perfectly during Ramadan, Allah will not see that perfectness but the dedication you hold in your heart. Keep on trying.
- Happy Ramzan! May Allah pour his blessings throughout this holy month and grace your home with warmth.
- May we all find blessing and guidance as we recite the Quran all together in the Ramadan Days. Ramadan Mubarak.
Ramadan Mubarak Wishes for Family In English
Ramadan Mubarak is approaching, and how can we forget to wish our families Ramadan Mubarak? Here you can find a collection of the greatest Ramadan Mubarak Wishes for Family that you may send to your loved ones.
- May Allah Bless you more and May you not see distress in as long as you can remember. Happy Ramadan Kareem.
- The heavenly month of Ramadan is going to come May the gifts of Allah shower On every single one.
- May Allah Fulfill all of your wishes and keep His Blessings on you. Ramadan Mubarak.
- The sacred month of Ramadan, For all Muslims has started. Applauding Allah as the day progressed, From sunrise to nightfall we quick and supplicate. We pay zakah (philanthropy) for those in need, Trying hard to do great deeds.
- Happy Ramadan to All. May Allah favor you in this sacred month.
- The long stretch of Ramzan is, here again, To bring back harmony, dispose of agony May your long stretches of fasting favor you through May life hold amazements, dreams, and expectations as well.
- May The Noor Of This Blessed Month Illuminate Ur Heart, Mind and Soul and May Ur All Prayers Be Answered (Ameen) Always Remember Me In Ur Prayers.
- As the mountain high, U move without moan; like the white material pizazz, Purity is dependably an undertaking; As daylight makes morning greatness, scent fills a long time as glory; with the impeccable interminable grin, connected to u mile after mile; All murkiness is far away, As light is headed; Wish all of u an extremely happy Ramadan.
- He is the one GOD; the Creator, the Initiate, the Designer. To Him have a place the most excellent names… He is the Almighty, Most Wise.