A celebration of Holi marks the beginning of spring and the end of winter. It usually comes in spring and this spring, “Happy Holi,” the “Festival of Colors,” and the “Festival of Love,” will take place on March 28th and 29th, 2022. We all look forward to Holi because of the gulaal, pichkaari, sweets, and celebration that it brings. It is the festival of colours that everyone looks forward to, whether it is the kids or the adults. Let’s meet your friends and family, play and laugh together, forget the mischiefs, forgive each other, and mend damaged ties as we celebrate the triumph of good over evil. To greet your friends, family, relatives, lover, spouses, and coworkers, here are some Happy Holi wishes and Holi greetings. You will be happy to know that we have got diverse Happy Holi Wishes Messages Greetings SMS Images that include Happy Holi Wishes, Holi Messages, Romantic Holi Wishes for Him or Her, Holi Wishes for Friends, Holi Wishes For Teacher, Holi Texts in English and Holi Status and Captions.
We are glad to inform you that thsi article has more Happy Holi Wishes Messages Greetings SMS Images like Holi Corporate Wishes, Eco-Friendly Holi Wishes and Inspirational Holi Messages. These messages may be sent through card, text, Twitter, or email. You can also use Holi quotes as captions on Instagram and Happy Holi messages or wishes as Holi status on Whatsapp and Facebook. We hope you will have a great Holi and you get to spend this festival with your family and friends.
Best Wishes of All Time !!
Top 10 Happy Holi Wishes Messages Greetings SMS Images in 2022
1. “Wishing you and your family success, happiness and prosperity this Holi and always! Have a colourful and joyous Holi!”
Sometimes all people want is a simple message or a paragraph but that one must be catchy and impressive. If you want a simple happy Holi message then you are in the perfect place. If you like this wish then go ahead and use this one.
2. “May all the seven of the rainbow bring cheer to your life. Happy Holi!”
Wishes and messages that are short and crispy always make their way into our list. We prefer to add short ones because sometimes people just hate reading big captions, so for their convenience, we’ve added this Short Happy Holi message that you can send to your loved ones.
3. “This Holi, stay safe and stay home. Have a great day with family and friends. Happy Holi!”
During Holi, we celebrate the triumph of good over evil. Throughout the country, people smear each other with colours, eat gulaals, and exchange sweets. You can use this amazing Happy Holi message to send a heartfelt greeting to your loved ones during this festival.
4. “Colors of happiness, colours of friendship, colours of love – may all be yours. Happy Holi!”
Holi is celebrated every year after the full moon in the Hindu month of Phalguna, which falls in March on the Gregorian calendar. Children and the young look forward to the festival with great anticipation. If you also do then use this Happy Holi message to send a heartfelt greeting to your loved ones.
5. “I may not meet you every day but you are always on my mind! Happy Holi!”
Your girlfriend will know how important she is to you when you send her sweet Happy Holi messages. If you don’t know what to send to her then stop worrying and use this Holi message right here to win her heart all over again.
6. “Best wishes to you and your family for a Holi filled with sweet moments and memories to cherish for long. Happy Holi my dear”
Are you having a tough day as you’re searching for a happy Holi message for your lady all day and still failed to find the perfect one? If this is the case then let us solve this problem. You’ll be glad to know that we’ve got the perfect one and you can use it if you like it as much as we do.
7. “Holi is an apt time to celebrate the colours of our beautiful relationship. Happy Holi”
After the dullness of winter, Holi welcomes spring, fertility, harvest, and bright colours into the world. In culture, Holi is the day when people bid farewell to their problems, animosities, and sometimes even their greatest enemies and foes become friends by applying gulaal to each other. You can use this Happy Holi message this coming Holi.
8. “Let’s throw out the colours in the air, and renew our love with a bit of romantic colour. Happy Holi”
If you ever find it hard to put in words what you feel then no need to worry as you can use this classy wish to send a heartfelt Happy Holi message to your girlfriend. This one sure is a classic and if this message doesn’t melt her heart then believe us nothing will.
9. “This Holi may bring lots and lots of colourful seasons and days in your life filled with plenty of happiness and love. Wish you a very Happy Holi”
To some words come easy but for some, it is very hard but that doesn’t mean you don’t like Holi. If you ever find it hard to say what you want then you can go ahead and use this Happy Holi message for your loved ones.
10. “It’s the time to unwind, de-stress and make a bond with sweets, thandai and colours. Happy Holi”
If you are here because you are on the lookout for a Happy Holi message for your friends then be happy because you’re at your final stop. We searched the whole web and found this one for your lovely mates. You can go ahead and use this message for your friends.
Happy Holi Wishes
Tell them about the festival’s significance and send them your warmest greetings. Continue reading and select the message that you find the most inspiring to convey to your loved ones.
- Let’s celebrate the different colours of beautiful relationships. Wishing you all a pleased Holi!
- May you enjoy this Holi festival and it turned out the best ever you have enjoyed. Wishing you a lovely Holi full of colours and sweets.
- May your life get filled with colours. Enjoy this beautiful season playing with colours and eating delicious foods. Happy Holi Boss.
- May this Holi brings lots of colourful days in your life filled with plenty of happiness, my friend.
- Happy Holi, my dear friend. I hope you enjoy Holi and get all the colours of your life. May God bless you and your family.
- Wishing you all good health and prosperity. May God shower us with His blessings on the occasion of Holi.
- Let’s fill each other with the color of Holi and the deepest shade of love. Happy Holi, my love.
- I wish the colors of our romance and love remain colorful forever. Happy Holi, my love.
- Wishing you a very colorful and cheerful Holi. Accept all my love and best wishes.
- Best wishes for a great Holi celebration. Be sure to savor it. The season has something special to make your life so colorful. Happy Holi to you!
- On this auspicious occasion of Holi, I Hope the canvas of your life gets painted with the cutest colors of happiness. Happy Holi, Colleagues!
- Wishing you all a blessed and Happy Holi. Have a fantastic and colorful Holi festival this year.
- Let’s celebrate the colors of our bonding and pray to God to shower His blessings on our family.
- Wishing you Holi filled with bright colors, water balloons, lavish gujias, and melodious songs. Enjoy the best festive with your dear ones.
- I wish that this year Holi brings every moment with happiness. May God bless you and your family. I wish you a very happy Holi.
- Happy Holi! Wishing you a Holi filled with sweet memories to cherish for a long time.
- May your life be as colorful as the festival itself or even more. Happy Holi.
- Wishing you health, prosperity, and blessings from the gods. May you be as colorful as the festival itself. Happy Holi .
- May the drumbeats and color bring out the best in you! Enjoy this festive of color with your dear ones. Happy Holi.
- Happy Holi ! I wish you a colorful day with all kinds of color, love, and happiness.
- Enjoy this festive and dance to the rhythm with your heart. May the festive spirit make you happier than ever.
- Wishing you a vibrant and blessed Holi, my dear. Let’s keep painting each of our heart with our love.
Send them to any social networking platform, such as Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, or Pinterest, immediately.
- Prosperity, good health, and success are in the way. Open the window of your heart and welcome the festivity. May God keep you always healthy, contented and happy.
- In the Holi, paint your life with colors of happiness and enjoy the best festive of them all. I wish you a very happy Holi, dear.
- Holi is the perfect day to strengthen the bond of every relationship and get closer. Never let the chance waste in vain and enjoy the festival to its fullest! Happy Holi!
- Thank you for bringing out the best colors in me. Thanks for being my sunshine, dear. Happy Holi, I love you so much.
- If I could I would send you a rainbow because it has all the colors to fill your heart with joy and happiness. Happy Holi Sister!
- Enjoy the festival of Holi with lots of fun. Dance and sing along with your hearts out and make countless memories. Sending you Holi greetings.
- It’s your love that gives me the strength to persevere and warm my heart. Thank you to stand by my side and for all your prayers and care. Wishing you the best ever Holi celebration!
- Enjoy every color of Holi, make wishes, and drink lots of bhang. I hope the Gods will hear and make your desires come true. Happy Holi.
- In this Holi, color your mind with the brightest thoughts and positivity. Enjoy the gulaal and bhang. Have a safe and glamorous Holi.
- This festival of Holi is a way to express your love using beautiful colors. So make this Holi the most memorable for all your near and dear ones, Happy Holi!
- Hope in this year’s Holi, we develop a more bright and colorful bond and witness more beautiful experiences. Enjoy the festive to your fullest.
- happy holi wishes message
- Holi is the festival of promoting brotherhood and togetherness. Let’s celebrate this occasion smear each other with beautiful colors. Happy Holi 2022!
- In this Holi season, I wish that this year brings you more opportunities to try out. Enjoy the colors of real life. Happy Holi Brother.
Romantic Holi Wishes for Him or Her
Dance to the finest Bollywood tunes with your loved ones and enjoy the moment to the utmost. But, while you’re celebrating the holiday with zeal and zeal, don’t forget to wish your loved ones who you won’t be able to see on Holi day.
- Loving you is not a choice or an option or something ordinary. Loving you is the best thing and something most compulsory. Let’s repaint an everlasting love story on this Holi.
- Before I met you my life was just a blank canvas. Then you came and filled it with colors and made me the happiest person alive. Thank you for being the rainbow in my life.
- Together as we are growing older and changing with times, swear upon God there is one thing that will never change. I will always love you as I do. Happy Holi my lovely Boyfriend!
- You are my sun that lets my heart shine, you are the best thing that ever happened to me and you are what matters the most to me. I love you and wishing you a Happy Holi.
- My Holi is incomplete without the splash of your love, my darling. Happy Holi, the color of my life.
- I’m blessed to have someone so sweet as you. I’m pleased to God for gifting me such a loving, caring and so understanding soulmate forever. Let’s make this Holi fun-filled together!
- My life seems so colorful and beautiful because of you, my love. You have brought so many colors into my life. Wishing you a very joyous happy Holi.
- Our relationship is the best because I care for you and you care for me. But all credit goes to you for making everything so easy. Thanks for being so reliable and wishing you a happy Holi!
- You added colors in my black and white life just like Holi. Enjoy this celebration of color with thousands of great moments. Happy Holi, my love.
- Where there is love there are always secret wishes and my greatest one is to make you happy for the lifetime. Promise to do so till my last breath. Happy Holi my love!
- Wishing to god to give you all the colors of life, colors of joy, and all the colors you want to paint your life with. I love you so much, my dear. Happy Holi my sweet girlfriend.
- Sweetheart, always cheer every moment of your life and make the best out of it. Make your Holi and life more colorful than ever. Love you to the moon and back.
- May the colors of romance, love, happiness, and joy get deeper and darker with every day of our life. Thanks for adding so many colors to my life, dear.
- Dear Love, Holi is the occasion of celebrating colors and love. You are like the bright colors, adding a new dimension in my life. Love you so much.
- I am thankful to Almighty for having you in my life, babe. Wishing the Holi to bring you all the success. I love you so much.
Holi Wishes for Friends
Allow the colors to brighten your life and party hard with the bhang buzz. At the color festival, you may express and enjoy the most precious emotion of love. Keep yourself safe and have fun with Holi!
- A friend like you deserves the best, not only on the Holi but also for the rest. I hope the shines of this Holi brightens your path towards progress and continued success. Happy Holi greetings to you!
- Get ready to be wild with! Because, it’s not what you say or what you wish, even what you hope or intend, it’s only what you do that matters. Let’s do it!
- Best wishes to you on this Holi. May the day be filled with color and happiness, may all your saved-up wishes start coming out and your dreams come true.
- My only wish is to paint your face with colors so that your life also be filled with the vibrant colors of love, happiness, and joy. Happy Holi!
- May God paint your life with beautiful colors, joy, success, and prosperity. Happy Holi to you and your family. Love you tons.
- May your life be framed with all colors of love and happiness today and always! Happy Holi, dear best friend.
- May God shower his amazing blessings on you on the auspicious festival of colors. Color up your life in this Holi, enjoy.
- We smile, we flirt, we laugh and we fight and we do it all over again. Late’s dance, play with color, and make the most of this colorful celebration. Happy Holi!
- May God shower you with all the colors of life, joy, happiness, and our friendship. Happy Holi, my dear friend. Let’s make this Holi memorable.
- Luck is yours and wishes are mine. May your future always be bright. May you succeed in whatever you do and find happiness wherever you go. Best of Luck.
- Dear friend, may your life filled with colors of love, friendship and happiness just like a rainbow. Have a happy Holi!
- May this festival bring new suspense and excitement to your life and make everything worth it. Have a great Holi, dear.
- Enjoy the happy environment that Holi offers and make the best possible memories. Have a safe and great Holi, dear friend.
- In this Holi, bring all the positivity and make your year more amazing than ever. Wishing you and your family a fabulous Holi, dear friend.
Holi Wishes For Teacher
Fill the skies with love and adoration for this fantastic festival. Enjoy the holiday season with your family, friends, and loved ones. Send your family, friends, coworkers, and admirers these simple yet lovely Holi greetings.
- You’re the brightest color of my life, teacher. You’ve enlightened me and added so many shades to my dream.
- Thanks, teacher, for being the light of my life, wishing you an enjoyable happy Holi.
- Dear teacher, you have enriched my heart with your knowledge and wisdom. Thanks for making me differentiate between right and wrong, wishing you a blessed Holi.
- Teacher, you are like a ray of sunshine in my life who guided me through the right path—wishing you a colorful Holi. May your life be full of all the vibrant colors.
- On this colorful festive, I wish your life be more colorful and blessed. Wishing you a fantastic Holi, teacher.
Holi Texts in English
Let the colors of Holi convey a message of peace and happiness throughout everyone’s lives, bringing forth the true essence of the festival.
- May your life get more color on this festival of colors.
- Enjoy this celebration of adore and turn the colors into new achievements.
- Celebrate this beautiful occasion with your loved ones and lots of color.
- Happy Holi, let the colors play their magic. Enjoy the day.
- Enjoy this festival of colors to make it wild and beautiful.
- May this spring tradition add new dimension in your life! Happy Holi.
Holi Status and Captions
Holi is a festival of color that is meant to be enjoyed and celebrated. Let us take advantage of it with the finest of intentions and create hundreds of wonderful memories.
- Fill your life with the colors of happiness, gaiety, fun, and laughter. May the cheer of colors always remain in your heart! Happy Holi!
- Auspicious red. Sun-kissed gold. Soothing silver. Pretty purple. Blissful blue. Forever green. I wish you all the happiness your heart could gain. happy Holi
- A cute smile, some words of cheer, a bit of special love from someone so dear, and best wishes for the colorful festival. That’s all need to make a perfect occasion!
- Brightest colors to smear each other, heart full of love to share, water balloons to cheer, lavish foods to eat, and melodious songs to hear are the most profound ingredients of a perfect Holi. Let’s start!
- Here comes again the time to celebrate life with colors and lots of enthusiasm. Enjoy this colorful festival to its fullest! Happy Holi to you and your family!
- If Blue means a song then Yellow is the sweetest music, Green is for dance and Red is for beauty, White is love and Pink is for joy. I wish all these colors fall on you. Happy Holi!
- May God fills our life with a splash of vivid colors. Let’s have an exciting and enjoyable Holi.
- May this Holi strengthen our family bond with colors of love, happiness, and affection. Let’s celebrate the colorful festival together and make this festival more memorable. Happy Holi!
- Wishing all your dreams of tomorrow come true. From those secret plans to sarcastic thoughts of yours and all these things you desire but don’t forget sometimes wishes and dreams are all up to you!
Holi Corporate Wishes
This Holi, enjoy the sweet and savory flavor of gujiya, smear your loved ones with colors, and bid farewell to the cold winters by participating in fun and merrymaking.
- May your life be filled with hues of happiness, the music of celebration, and colors of festivity. Happy Holi!
- May fun and laughter fill your day. Wishing you and your family a very happy Holi.
- As long as you are in my heart distance between us does not matter. Wishing you a very happy Holi.
- May God fill your life with beautiful colours. Happy Holi!
- I wish you uncountable moments of joy and happiness this festive season. Have a Happy Holi!
- Today I am going to paint you with with the colours of love. Wishing you a very happy Holi.
- I pray to God that may each day of the year be as fun-filled as the joyous festival of Holi. Happy Holi!
- May you paint the lives of your loved ones with the colours of joy and happiness. Wishing a very happy Holi to you and your family.
- May God fill your life with beautiful colours of happiness, good health, prosperity and peace. Wishing you a very happy Holi.
- May God bless you with good health, fortune, happiness and joy. Happy Holi!
- Whenever you come across darkness in your life do falter. Always remember that there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
- Loads of fun, gujiyas, water balloons, colours and bhang are what make Holi so special. Happy Holi and enjoy the day.
- The day of fun and enjoyment is back again for it is the wonderful festival of Holi. Happy Holi!
- May the auspicious occasion of Holi bring you positive energy, hope and the optimism to achieve success.
- I wish you and your family happy Holi and want to see your life blissful all through the year just like the wonderful colors.
- May you always have peace and joy in your life. Happy Holi!
- Let us forget all our little squabbles and play Holi together. After all, isn’t Holi all about togetherness. Happy holi!
- On the day of Holi, don’t just enjoy with colors, but make it more colorful by adding colors in others life.
- May the auspicious occasion of Holi fill your life with the colours of joy and happiness.
- May this Holi bring us good luck and our friendship continue to grow.Play a safe Holi with natural colours. Wishing you a very happy Holi.
- Wishing that may good times last forever. Happy Holi!With Holi comes a lot of joy and happiness. It also brings delicious gujiyas and sweets. Happy Holi!May God shower all his blessings upon you and fill you life with good deeds and contentment. Happy Holi!I promise to be by your side on this Holi and soak you with the colours of joy.
- Happy Holi!May all the 365 days of the year be as merry as the day of Holi. Happy Holi!
- May the day be bright and sunny so that wee may be able to play our holi with peace and joy.
- Happy Holi!May God guide you in your journey towards success.
- Wishing you a very happy Holi.Holi MessagesSpread the colours of love and joy on the happy occasion of Holi. Wishing you a very happy Holi.
- May all your dreams come true and happiness surround you. Happy Holi!Your your luck shine brighter than the brightest star in the sky. Wishing you a happy Holi.
- Enjoy the day to the fullest because Holi comes just once a year.May the colourful festival of Holi bring new opportunities and prosperity. Happy Holi!May lady luck always shine upon you and fill your life with vibrant colours. Wishing you a very happy Holi.May good health and happiness be your strongest allies and never leave you. Have a wonderful Holi.
- The most colourful festival of the year is here. Wishing all a very happy Holi.So, the best day of the year has arrived.
- Play Holi with all the enthusiasm you have. Happy Holi!Play Holi with great zeal but in a safe way with natural colours. Wishing you a happy and safe Holi.May this Holi be the start of a life of peace, happiness and prosperity. Wishing you a very happy holi.
- May colours and bhang make your day fun-filled. Happy Holi!Whether I am near or far to you on Holi it does not matter. I will always be there in your heart and you in mine. Happy Holi and have a wonderful day.
- Holi comes just once a year; so play it with zeal and enthusiasm.
- Wishing you a very happy Holi!The festival of love, joy, and happiness is back.
- Wishing everyone a very happy Holi!Good luck, happiness, prosperity, and good health; may you get all this and much more on the happy occasion of Holi.
- Wishing you and your family a very happy Holi!
- May you get soaked in the lovely colours of Holi. Wishing you a very happy Holi!May your future be as bright as the wonderful colours of Holi.
- Wishing you a very happy Holi.May your business continue to prosper and your association with us become stronger. Wishing you a very happy Holi.
- May God banish all evil thoughts from our minds and fill our lives with good deeds. Happy Holi!
- May our bond of love and friendship continue to grow. Wishing you a very happy Holi, dear friend.
- Let us forget our difference and enjoy the day together. Wishing you a very happy Holi.
- May each and everyday be as colourful and joyous as the festival of Holi. Happy Holi!
- May your new venture be successful and God continue to shower his blessing upon you. Happy Holi!
- Burn your stress and pain in the fire of Holi and take the colors of Holi to make your life blissful.
- May everyday of your life be as joyous as the festival of Holi. Have fun and enjoy the day. Happy Holi!
- Have a great Holi celebration with friends and family. Be safe and careful and enjoy it the fullest. Wishing you this.
- The time has come to do away with the animosity and begin a new phase of love and friendship. Happy Holi!
- May the festival of colours bring love and happiness in your life. Happy Holi!
- The festival of joy is here, so make the most of the day. Wishing all a very happy Holi.
Eco Friendly Holi Wishes
Holi, the festival of colors, is here, and it is one of India’s most thrilling celebrations. It’s time to get together with family and friends to celebrate this colorful event.
- May this festival of colors fill colors in your life. To every shade of you, I wish happy and colorful holi!Happy holi from mine to yours.
- hope you have a colorful day and a colorful life with all kind of right twists in the color.
- The best part of the year has arrived. Its holi time, let me color you with all the beautiful colors and make sure you enjoy it to the best, happy holi!Holi isn’t a day’s celebration, it’s a season full of love , emotion and color. Happy holi!
- May God grant you peace of mind and good health. Happy Holi!Holi is the festival of love and togetherness. Enjoy the day to the fullest.
- Wishing you a happy Holi.Sending you colorful blessings on Holi. May you have a happy and contented life.
- May the year ahead be prosperous and happy and everyday be as colorful as Holi.I am eagerly waiting for the dawn to arrive so that I may drench you with lovely colors.advertisement
- Make each day of your life a festival. Fill beautiful colours in it and live it to the fullest.
- This Holi, banish the Ravanas from your mind and fill it with the lovely thoughts of Lord Ram.
- May your life be filled with loads of peace and happiness. Happy Holi!
- The festival of fun and frolics and tasty gujiyas is back. Happy Holi!
- May the happy festival of Holi bring you lots of good luck. Have a wonderful festival.
- May god banish all negativity from your mind and fill your surroundings with positivity and happiness. Happy Holi!
Inspirational Holi Messages
Holi, a colorful celebration held once a year, is a once-in-a-year event. The celebration commemorates the triumph of virtue over evil. Spread the word and send your friends and family the most inspiring Holi greetings.
- This Holi I wish you emerge out as the brightest star of the family with all colours of the rainbow. Happy Holi dear, may you get all success in life.
- Holi WishesHere comes Holi and it’s time to develop love and understanding for each other. Solve all relationship troubles and be at peace. Happy Holi
- On the occasion of Holi remember to forgive everyone, forget all worries and hate no one. Have a blessed and colourful Holi!
- May the good always emerge victorious over evil and may you always get all you desire. Happy Holi to you and family!
- Not every day is going to be equally cheerful and colorful so store the brightest colors in your heart for every day. Happy Holi my dearest!
Tags and Keywords for Happy Holi Wishes Messages Greetings SMS Images
happy Holi wishes SMS in English, happy Holi wishes SMS, happy holi wishes msg, happy holi wishes messages in English, holi sms wishes, happy holi wishes sms in English, happy holi wishes SMS, happy holi wishes msg, happy holi wishes messages in English, holi sms wishes
We have collected all the above-mentioned Happy Holi Wishes Messages Greetings SMS Images from all over the internet and we hope you get your desired thing by the time you read this. Lastly, we sincerely hope that you like these Holi wishes, greetings and messages as much as we do. Enjoy.