A new life is emerging from the one who you love the most. Your sister, the one you have seen in piggy tales, the one that was just a while ago learning how to drive, is now giving birth. Your sister is pregnant. At this moment you feel a lot of emotions. You feel, happy, excited, nervous and so much more. You wanna cry cause you can’t believe she’s gonna be a mother now, you’re nervous cause she’s pregnant. There is a whole lot of tornado of feelings going inside of you and in times like these finding the right word to say, the right emotion to show, the right message to pass is tuff.
But hey, don’t lower your spirits. It’s okay to be speechless in moments like these. To help you out, we have prepared a list of cute, short, long, loving, etc. wishes for you to send to your sister. These wishes express your love for your sister, some of them are a kiss on the forehead, some of them feel like a tight hug. Choose which one you want –
Sweet Pregnancy Wishes For Your Sister
Welcome the new mommy in the house with a sweet wishes that makes her smile and let’s her know how excited and thrilled you are about this news. Check these sweet wishes out!
- When I brought any gift for you, your excitement being Over-abundance. Now the most precious gift is waiting for you. Congratulations on being in a family way! May God bless you.
- My dear sis, I am sure you will be the best mother. Take special care of your health.
- You have no idea about my excitement! The news of your pregnancy makes me the happiest person. I can’t believe that someone will call me Sweet Uncle.
- Hey Sister, when I came to know about your pregnancy news, I really can’t wait for the time when I hold my nephew’s hand and make him able to walk. Congrats on your pregnancy.
- No matter what growing inside your tummy, my nephew or niece. I’m just excited thinking that we will make the best gang and be the perfect partner in crime.
- Hello dear, welcome you to the mother’s community. You are going to be a proud member of here a few months later. Take the best care of you and the life growing inside you.
- I am not praying for a baby boy or a baby girl. I am only praying to God for a sound baby. May Almighty keep him/her with the blessing.
- Sister, you are going to be a witness of the happiest moment of the universe. I wish you the best of health and happy pregnancy.
- My heart is so happy that God has blessed you with this wonderful miracle. Best wishes and congratulations my sister. Lots of love.
- Congratulations to you for expecting. May God make your special journey a beautiful experience. Cannot wait to meet my favorite nephew/niece.
Funny Pregnancy Wishes/ Quotes
Feeling a little nervous about the pregnancy thing?
Worry not cause here are some funny pregnancy wishes that will make the soon-to-be-mother laugh with all her heart!
- “Pregnancy is nine months of cheat days”—-Unknown
- “Hormones and no alcohol. Interact at your own risk” —-Unknown
- “Months have an average of 30 days, except the 9th month of pregnancy which has about 1,000 days”. —-Unknown
- “Every four weeks I go up a bra size, it’s worth being pregnant just for the breasts”. — Natasha Hamilton
- “Warning: Due to the influence of pregnancy hormones, I could burst into tears or kill you in the next five minutes.” —-Unknown
- “At night I go to bed like a fairly normal person, but I wake up stranded, like a turtle upside down on its shell”—- Unknown
- “When your wife is pregnant don’t eat the last ANYTHING” —-Unknown
- “People always say that pregnant women have a glow. And I say it’s because you’re sweating to death.”Jessica Simpson
- “I have two brains in my body but I have never been so dumb.” —-Unknown
- “Pregnancy is the happiest reason ever for feeling like crap” —-Unknown
- Pregnancy is a big no no to the husband!
First Time Pregnancy Wishes/Quotes
Getting pregnant for the first time is weird, scary, nervous but it is also joyful, overwhelming and just the beginning of a crazy new chapter in your sister’s life.
Before the baby arrives. the soon-to-be-moms worry about lots of things. They worry about doing anything ‘wrong’, but when we are talking about matters of heart, there is no right or wrong! Here are some First Time Pregnancy Wishes that will make your sister feel much better.
- “Be patient with yourself. You and your baby are both learning new things each day.”—-Unknown
- “Pregnancy seems designed to prepare you for life as a mother. You start making sacrifices nine months before the child is born, so by the time they put in an appearance, you are used to giving things up for them.”—- Brett Kiellerop-Morris
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill
- “Feeling fat lasts nine months, but the joy of becoming a mom lasts forever.”—- Nikki Dalton
- “Being a new mom is exciting and full of joy. If you listen to your intuition, you’ll always be on the right path.” —-Unknown
- “Being a mother is the most rewarding blessing in the world, just knowing you can love someone so much, and get that same love in return is wonderful.”
- “Whenever you feel like you are failing, look in the eyes of your child, and know your value.” —-Unknown
- “You’ll learn to lower your expectations about what you can accomplish in a day. Some days, it will be all you can do to keep a baby safe, warm, and fed, and that will be enough.” —-Unknown
- “If I had my life to live over, instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I’d have cherished every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.—- Erma Bombeck
- “Being a mother is the best feeling in this world”
- “God has chosen you to carry love in your heart and baby in your tummy.”
Pregnancy Wishes That Will Inspire You
Being pregnant is a blessing. It’s a huge honor that God has chosen your sister for such a big responsibility. Motherhood is going to be the most beautiful chapter of your sister’s life. Here are some quotes that will inspire her.
- “Pregnancy is like the beginning of all things; wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities”.—-Unknown
- Knowing that you are not alone and that other mothers and mothers-to-be have experienced the same struggles and feelings you are having can help to inspire you, and give you the confidence that you need to know that you can do this.
- Pregnancy and motherhood is an amazing journey that is like no other. No one can experience it for you or fully prepare you for the amazing things that are about to happen.
- “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past is forgotten and the future worth living for.” —-Unknown
- “Motherhood – It is a choice you make every day to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is, and to forgive yourself, over and over again for doing everything wrong.”—-Unknown
- “Being pregnant is all about being fully alive, it is about being a complete woman, and it is a period of growing, transition, and of new beginnings in the journey of life.”—-Unknown
- “You will never have this day with your children again tomorrow. They will be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift just breathe and notice, smell and touch them, study their faces and little feet, pay attention, relish the charm of the present. Enjoy today.” —-Unknown
- “It makes me feel like a woman. It makes me feel that all the things about my body are suddenly there for a reason. It makes you feel round and supple, and to have a little life inside you is amazing.”– Angelina Jolie
- “Even a good mom has bad days, great days, normal days, overwhelming days, perfect days, trying days, supermom days, just being-a-mom days, a whole lot of love and real and crazy motherhood day.” —-Unknown
- “My body has given me the greatest gift of my life.” — Hilary Duff
- “You never understand life until it grows inside of you.” — Sandra Chami Kassis
- “Just when you think you know love, something little comes along to remind you just how big it really is.”—-Unknown
Sister Pregnancy Wishes From Brother
If you are a brother whose sister is pregnant and you are having difficulty forming a sentence cause you are feeling so overwhelmed, then you are at the right place. Here are some beautiful wishes for your sister.
- Do you know my sister? What’s the best achievement of one’s life? It is being a parent. So, you are on the way of the best achievement. I wish you will be the best mom.
- I know you are so much worried that you are getting fat day by day. But at this time don’t try to control diet. Take a healthy meal and best care of yourself. Happy pregnancy!
- You are becoming three from two and I cannot wait to see you. Hope you are enjoying every moment of it. Congratulations.
- Thank you for giving me the chance to become the coolest uncle in the world. Congratulations to us.
- I am going to learn how to change diapers with your husband because you know you need your brother there to manage the little munchkin. Congrats brat.
- I cannot wait to meet you after hearing the good news. Congrats my dear sister.
- Sister lionesses help each other take care of their young in the wild; I plan to help you with your cub just like that! I can’t wait for you to bring a new member to our pride.
- You’re soon to welcome a bundle of joy into your home; it’ll be a big adjustment for everyone, but also the start of a great adventure.
- Like an angel from heaven, your baby will be a blessing to the whole family! Congratulations to the mother-to-be.
- As your sister, I couldn’t be more blessed than I am to know that you’re a mama bird about to fill her nest.
- Your life may seem completely different as you embark on this new journey of motherhood, but you’re still my sister! I know you’ll be a great mom, and I’ll be there for you.
Sister Pregnancy Wishes From Sister
You always picture your sister to be the most wonderful mother in the planet. Now you can’t wait to watch your imagination come true. Say – Congratulations, darling sister. Here are some wishes that will help you express your emotions through words.
- I wish you nothing but happiness and blessings during this exciting time in your life.
- To think that my little sister has a little boy growing inside her is a real mind-blower! Congratulations on your pregnancy, and I can’t wait to meet my nephew.
- The whole family is buzzing with excitement about your pregnancy- so don’t check for bees when you’re around us! Congratulations, to a big sister who’s sweet as honey.
- Welcome to the Mom’s Club, where we prepare you for the joy, whimsy and sleep deprivation of motherhood- follow the New Mom Handbook for best results!
- There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.
- You’ve had some interesting and exhilarating life experiences, but motherhood will be your most enriching journey yet!
- Your heart has always been full of love and happiness, my big sister, and soon your arms will be too! Congratulations on your twin boys, I can’t wait to see the bundles of joy.
- I know that my sister has traveled to interesting places and done cool stuff, but being a mom to a boy will make you really tough!
- Just when you thought life couldn’t get any better, you found out you were having a boy! Now your life together will be nothing but love and joy!
- I wouldn’t tell this to just anyone or say it out loud, but I think your baby will be the cutest ever found. Don’t tell my wife or kids, they might not understand- it’s just that my sister married an attractive man.
- Dear sister, congratulations on the blessing of becoming pregnant! If anyone is more excited about your bundle of joy than our mom, it’s me.
- Glowing with love, your beauty is peaked during your pregnancy- making you the prettier twin, now! Congrats from your almost identical sister.
- As your favorite sibling, I’m proud to send my best wishes for my pregnant sister and confident that you’ll name my nephew after me! Lots of love as you prepare for a changing day in your life.
- Other Articles You Might Enjoy
- When I heard that my sister was soon to welcome a child into this world, I went through the roof and straight to the moon with excitement! Congratulations on your pregnancy, and I’ll be there to welcome your newborn baby to Earth.
- I want to be in there to say happy birthday to your newborn baby before anyone else gets a chance- if I start the trend early, there’ll be no question of who is the favorite aunt!
Pregnancy Wishes That Will Touch Your Heart
Here are some wishes that are heart feel and will instantly touch your sister’s heart. Check these out!
- “If women take their bodies seriously and ideally we should then its full expression, in terms of pleasure, maternity, and physical strength, seems to fare better when women control the means of production and reproduction.”
- “Mary found again in the adorable Host the adorable fruit of her womb… and began in the Cenacle her new maternity at the feet of Jesus in the Eucharist.”
- “Maternity is a cosmic thing and once it has come to pass, our conversation must not be permitted to blaspheme it.”
- “I find a pregnant body to be beautiful and an incredible reminder of what a woman’s body is made to do.”
- “A woman by her very nature is maternal – for every woman, whether… married or unmarried, is called upon to be a biological, psychological or spiritual mother.”
- “Paternity is more distant and less direct than maternity; it’s a claim we accept as children, one inscribed in our legitimate, that is, legal, names.”
- “The common perception is that when a woman is pregnant, she is most beautiful and radiates the perfection of her beauty and power.”
- “People always say that pregnant women have a glow. And I say it’s because you’re sweating to death.”
- “I’m a full-time mom. I’ve never felt as prepared, as before maternity.”
- “It’s fun being pregnant at the same time as someone as prominent as Kim Kardashian. Seeing her beautiful body change and morph makes me remember mine is doing the same, and although it may not always feel beautiful, it really is.”
- – Kourtney Kardashian.
- “Being pregnant has all kinds of advantages. People keep telling you how beautiful you look. They do it over and over.”
- “While we tend to equate motherhood solely with maternity, in the Lord’s language, the word ‘mother’ has layers of meaning… Motherhood is more than bearing children.”
- “Maternity is a glorious thing, since all mankind has been conceived, born, and nourished of women.”
Emotional Wishes For Your Pregnant Sister
It is a very emotional moment to find out your own sister is gonna have a baby. All members in the family feels very emotional, so do you. So, here are some quotes/wishes that you can relate to and send out to your sister.
- “Being a mother is discovering strengths you didn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you never knew existed.”
- Pregnancy books can help out a lot when you’re worried about everything at the time of pregnancy. So, here’s a few quotes from some books.
- “Mothers who prepare for a natural birth and write birth plans but end up with necessary interventions do not have to blame themselves for lack of preparation.”
- “A mother continues to labor long after the baby is born.”
- “Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.”
- “When avoidance of pain becomes the major emphasis of childbirth care, the paradoxical effect is that more women have to deal with pain after their babies are born.”
- “It is important to keep in mind that our bodies must work pretty well, or their wouldn’t be so many humans on the planet.”
- “A baby is born with a need to be loved – and never outgrows it.”
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.”
- “There is nothing like a newborn baby to renew your spirit – and to buttress your resolve to make the world a better place.”
- .”You just can’t be sure of the consequences they’ll have for this person you’re raising.”
- “Every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last.”
- “There is no other organ quite like the uterus. If men had such an organ, they would brag about it. So should we.”
- “A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.”
- “Your brain has only a tiny thread of a connection to the outside world … “
- “I begin to love this little creature, and to anticipate his birth as a fresh twist to know which I do not wish to unite.”
- “Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility.”
- “One of the hardest things about parenting is that you just never know what the outcome will be. It’s a total leap of faith.”
- “Step one to preventing PPD is to find time to sleep after giving birth, no matter how euphoric you feel.”
- “Sometimes I suspect that everybody sleeps with their kids, and the only difference is the level of denial you’re in.”
- “Even if it has not been your habit throughout your life so far, I recommend that you learn to think positively about your body.”
- “If your connection to the real world is full of calm reassurance, you can go about your task of letting
Hilarious Pregnancy Wishes
Here are some hilarious wishes that will make your sister chuckle. Check this tongue in cheek wishes!
- A mother does not become pregnant in order to provide employment to medical people. Giving birth is an ecstatic jubilant adventure not available to males. It is a woman’s crowning creative experience of a lifetime.”
- “A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.”
- “Making the decision to have a baby is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.”
- “Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom.”
- “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” and so in you the child your mother lives on and through your family continues to live… so at this time look after yourself and your family as you would your mother for through you all she will truly never die.”
- “A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until the day you die.”
- “What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all.. “Pregnancy is getting company inside one’s skin.”
- “In giving birth to our babies, we may find that we give birth to new possibilities within ourselves.”
- “Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of Mother’s Love.”
- – Author Unknown
- “That first pregnancy is a long sea journey to a country where you don’t know the language, where land is in sight for such a long time that after a while it’s just the horizon – and then one day birds wheel over that dark shape and it’s suddenly close, and all you can do is hope like hell that you’ve had the right shots.”
- “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for.”
- “To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly woman, and distressingly inhabited. Soul and spirit are stretched – along with body – making pregnancy a time of transition, growth, and profound beginning.”
Short And Sweet Pregnancy Wishes
No need to bore the mother with long wishes that are just gonna make them drowsy, tempted to leave it in half. Here are some sweet and short wishes that will do the job of saying I Love You and your baby!
- “Even miracles take a little time. #babyontheway”
- “We can’t wait to meet our new addition in (due date).”
- “You + me = three.”
- “First came love, then came you.”
- “And baby makes three.”
- “Being pregnant means every day is another day closer to meeting the love of my life.”
- “An adventure is about to begin.”
- “The best is yet to come… (due date).”
- “Welcoming our little one in (due date).”
- “Pink or blue? Either will do. We just know there are two.”
- “Miracles come in pairs.”
- “Sometimes you pray for a miracle, and God gives you two.”
- “Twice the blessing, twice the fun—two miracles instead of one.”
- “We made a wish—and two (or three or four!) came true.”
- “Double/triple trouble coming (due date).”