Pregnancy is one of the most lovely experiences a woman may have in her life. In each family, a new baby is a unique and delightful experience. When the time comes, tell everyone the wonderful news because your friends, family, and loved ones will be overjoyed. Aside from competing with your friends to announce your pregnancy better, this is one of the biggest announcements you’ll ever make! It’s gotta be good. Your super special announcement needs some inspiration. Your family and friends are going to be blown away by your creative announcement. Your best gift is this, and you need to express it. This post was motivated by the fact that sometimes it is hard to find the right words to share the happy news. We can assist you if you don’t know how to deliver the good news. Like we said if you’re at a loss for words and need some creative pregnancy announcement ideas, we’ve got you covered. We’ve got various Pregnancy Announcement Messages and Sayings like Pregnancy Announcement Messages, Pregnancy Announcement Text Messages, Social Media Pregnancy Announcement Wordings, Pregnancy Announcement Messages To Husband, Funny Pregnancy Announcement Messages, Basic Pregnancy Announcement Captions and Cute & Funny Pregnancy Announcement Captions.
We have exactly the appropriate phrases for you, whether you’re going to announce on social media or by mailing cards! I’m sure you’ve noticed by now how big the pregnancy announcement is on social media. If you’re going to put your announcement photo together, you’ll probably want some memorable baby announcement sayings to go along with it. Our amusing and adorable pregnancy reveal texts will wow your friends and family. This article has more Pregnancy Announcement Messages and Sayings like Pregnancy Announcement Captions for Multiples, Quotes for Pregnancy Announcements and Baby Announcements for a Younger Sibling. Share our SMS with your friends and family to inform them of the exciting news. We have a few messages that will be of assistance to you in this case. Tell everyone about the excellent news.
Top 10 Pregnancy Announcement Messages and Sayings in 2022
1. “Every superhero needs a sidekick.”
Sometimes all people want is a simple message or a wish but that one must be catchy and impressive. If you want that to announce your pregnancy then you are in the perfect place. If you like this wish then go ahead and use this one.
2. “And soon the world shall know……”
Wishes and messages that are short and crispy always make their way into our list. We prefer to add short ones because sometimes people just hate reading big captions, so for their convenience, we’ve added this Short pregnancy announcement message that you can send to your loved ones.
3. “First experiences are memorable and always cherished. Be it the first kiss, buying the first house or the first car, or welcoming your first child. Yes, you know what’s coming. We’re excited to announce that we are soon going to be parents!”
Are you having a tough day as you’re searching for a wish or a message to announce your pregnancy all day and still failed to find the perfect one? If this is the case then let us solve this problem. You’ll be glad to know that we’ve got the perfect one and you can use it if you like it as much as we do.
4. “We will be busy as a bee, as soon there will be three.”
If you ever find it hard to find words to announce your pregnancy then no need to worry as you can use this classy one to send a heartfelt message to your loved ones. This one sure is a classic and if this message doesn’t melt their heart then believe us nothing will.
5. “We know not who it will be, a boy ort we can say that our bundle of joy is definitely coming.”
If you are here because you are on the lookout for a message or a saying to announce your pregnancy then be happy because you’re at your final stop. We searched the whole web and found this one for you. You can go ahead and use this to inform everyone.
6. “We are adding a high chair to our table for two.”
Your announcement will be quirky, based on how you like it to be, once you’re ready to share the ‘good news’ with your friends, family, and extended family. If you don’t have a clue what to say then you can go ahead and use this pregnancy announcement message to tell the thrilling news.
7. ‘We’re embarking on a new journey in a couple of months. And on this journey, we will have a new addition.”
You don’t need to worry if you don’t have the right words to announce your pregnancy. Here we have the best Pregnancy Announcement Message that will help you say the right words and you’ll be able to put your thoughts and messages in your words.
8. “We want you to know, that we’ll be a trio on (date).”
It doesn’t matter whether you plan to share the news on social media or send cards, we have the words that are just right for you! If you like this Pregnancy Announcement Message then go ahead and use it to announce probably the best news of your life.
9. “We’re going to be the best parent ever. Our little one is coming soon, and we’re sure he/she will say this!”
To announce the arrival of the new baby, check out this cute baby girl or baby boy announcement message. We’re sure you’ll like this message.
10. “Our family is growing by two feet.”
To some words come easy but for some, it is very hard but that doesn’t make you any less excited about your coming child. If you ever find it hard to say what you want then you can go ahead and use this message to inform your family and friends.
Pregnancy Announcement Messages
When a woman becomes pregnant, it is one of the most joyful and beautiful events in her life. It’s always an incredible pleasure to bring a new creature into the world. The arrival of a new baby is always a blessing for the family.
- God has showered me with many beautiful blessings, but the best is yet to come. Keep us in your prayer.
- We will need an extra bed for a special someone. I wish you knew how happy I feel right now to let you know the good news. I’m pregnant!
- I have never felt this much happiness before. I’m going to give my sweet husband the best gift in his life. The countdown begins now.
- It’s time to add a new branch to our family tree. It’s time we all celebrate the miracle of motherhood. I’m expecting a new member of our family.
- We are about to receive the most adorable present of our life. Keep us in your prayers.
- Our family is growing! A blessing from God is growing in my stomach. Finally, our dream came true.
- The incredible journey of motherhood has started for me. We’re so excited about our being a trio.
- The wonderful nine months of motherhood have finally started for me. I never knew growing a fat tummy would be so enjoyable. Hoping for the best!
Pregnancy Announcement Text Message
You reach a point when you can no longer contain your joy. You want to tell your family, friends, and loved ones the happy news, but you can’t seem to come up with the perfect Pregnancy Announcement phrase.
- My life was happy but not complete. I thank God today because he has blessed me with the most precious gift. I have conceived a baby and it’s a matter of nine months now!
- The most beautiful journey is about to begin. I’m so thankful to God for this fantastic experience.
- We are just a couple of months away from receiving the biggest gift in our life. Come share happiness as we plan for the best welcome party for the baby.
- I don’t know the right words to express my joy right now. I just went back from the hospital and it’s official now. I’m expecting a baby soon!
- I’ve never felt this much happier before. Congratulate me as I’m going to be a mom soon.
- Get ready to welcome a new member of our family. The baby will be here soon.
- With tears of joy, we are proudly announcing we are expecting a baby. We are so excited.
- My clothes are getting tighter already. Come on now congratulate me on the biggest achievement of my life. I’m going to be a mother soon!
Social Media Pregnancy Announcement Wordings
Here are some creative, amusing, and lovely pregnancy announcement texts to share the wonderful news of your pregnancy with the rest of the world!
- The only thing I love about being pregnant is I can eat as much as I want to!
- No feelings can match the joy of bringing a life into this world. The journey of long nine months is getting more and more awesome every moment!
- A baby is coming soon to light up our sweet little home. Keep us in your prayers. Looking forward to giving you a big surprise!
- Be ready for some big news. We are expecting our baby this month.
- This is the day we both had been waiting for so long. We are so glad right now to let you know that we are expecting a baby. Pray for us!
- Giving birth to a baby may be the most challenging part of a woman’s life. Thank god I’m already prepared for the challenge. Announcing my pregnancy to all of you!
- The most beautiful experience in the world is knowing you are about to be a parent! Can’t wait to welcome my bundle of happiness anymore!
- We’re eagerly waiting to receive our firstborn. Pray for us and the little one, so everything goes well.
- It’s just a matter of months before I welcome my special gift from god. I feel blessed every time I think of it. Keep me in your prayers.
- We are eagerly waiting to welcome new addition to our family, proudly announcing that we are expecting a baby for the first time! Pray for both of us!
- The most fantastic thing is knowing that you’re going to be parents. Thank the Almighty and pray for us.
- God’s most adorable blessing is about to come. We are so excited about the delivery date.
- Being pregnant is the only time when your husband appreciates you for being fat. I’m enjoying these precious moments so much!
Pregnancy Announcement Message To Husband
It’s your responsibility to inform them of the good news with some innovative, amusing, or lovely pregnancy announcement notes. “I’m pregnant” texts are a terrific way to communicate the exciting news with your friends and family, as well as on social networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Get ready to play the most important role in your life. Yes. You are right. You are going to be Dad soon. Get used to your new title.
- Buy me more food because I’m eating for two now. We’re adding a new member to our family soon.
- I think you will be a cool dad. Congratulations! You have a baby on the way.
- Just a little note to tell you, I’m pregnant. You’re going to be a daddy.
- Thank you for the most amazing gift anyone could ever ask for. Do you want to babysit in a few months? Congratulations to you would be Dad.
- I know how happy you’ll feel right now after knowing that you’re going to be a dad soon.
Funny Pregnancy Announcement Messages
Pregnancy is one of the most beautiful times in a woman’s life. It’s often difficult to describe the delight of carrying a new being inside oneself. The announcement of your pregnancy means a lot to your loved ones, especially your husband, family, and friends who truly care about you.
- The good thing about being pregnant is you can eat as much as you can even when your tummy starts getting bigger. I am totally loving this journey!
- I’m all prepared to say goodbye to my freedom and sleep. And guess what, everyone is just so happy about it. Sweet pregnancy they call it!
- The best part of pregnancy is getting the dishes cleaned by your husband. If making a woman pregnant is what they are so proud of, so be it!
- The funniest part of pregnancy is you get a personal servant 24/7 for the next nine months. And that’s your husband. Yes, dear, that’s what you get when you make a woman fat!
- Becoming a proud parent was all I dreamt of in my entire life. The time has finally come as I embark on the first milestone of motherhood today. I have conceived a baby for the first time!
- My husband is doing all the household chores and lets me sleep all day. I’m totally in love with this journey.
- I’m not afraid of the delivery part. I’m afraid of the raising part. Pray for me so I could raise a happy healthy and modest baby!
- I miss my old fast food habits. It’s boring, to eat healthy foods 24/7 during pregnancy.
- Mood swings are at their best as I go through the incredible journey of pregnancy. So, don’t blame me if I’m being weird and mean to you. it’s all for the sweet pregnancy!
- If I wasn’t pregnant, I would never know healthy foods are this boring and tasteless. I really want to shift back to my fast food now!
Basic Pregnancy Announcement Captions
Don’t worry if you’re not sure how to announce your pregnancy; you’ve come to the correct spot. We’ll look at Pregnancy Announcement Messages, Pregnancy Announcement Quotes, Pregnancy Announcement Text Messages, and I’m Pregnant Texts, which you may use to tell folks you’re expecting.
- “Being pregnant means every day is another day closer to meeting the love of my life.”
- “First came love, then came you.”
- “Even miracles take a little time. #babyontheway”
- “We can’t wait to meet our new addition in (due date).”
- “You + me = three.”
- “An adventure is about to begin.”
- “And baby makes three.”
- “Welcoming our little one in (due date).”
- “The best is yet to come… (due date).”
Cute & Funny Pregnancy Announcement Captions
Use these pregnancy announcement messages, phrases, and texts to announce your pregnancy. You may text it or share it on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, or any other social media platform.
- With a photo of you in the kitchen or simply a favourite pastry or cookie: “Bun in the oven. Bake at 98.6 degrees until (due date).”
- Under a photo of you in your car: “We’re going to need a bigger car.”
- With a photo of your favourite device: “Baby is loading up for (due date).”
- Alongside a photo of your fur kid(s): “Our parents are getting us a human.”
- With a shot of you rocking your fave denim: “There’s nothing like a brand new pair of genes. We are expecting.”
- Under a photo of you posing as your favourite Marvel or DC character: “Every superhero needs a sidekick!” or “I grow humans. What’s your superpower?”
- With a kitchen/cooking motif: “We’ve been cooking something up.”
- With an aeroplane motif: “Coming in for a landing on (due date).”
- With a photo of your cat—and possibly ultrasound snaps: “Cats out of the bag. We’re expecting in (due date).”
- With a photo of a favourite bottle of wine: “Do not open until (due date).”
- Alongside a photo of you and your partner celebrating all types of pregnancy “cravings”: “One of us is eating for two, while the other is drinking for two.”
- Alongside an image of two big pumpkins and a tiny one: “We’re adding a new little pumpkin to our patch in (due date).”
- Alongside a #TBT amusement park photo: “We’re on the ride of our lives.”
- With a photo of you and your partner drinking coffee: “Something’s brewing for (due date).”
Pregnancy Announcement Captions for Multiples
Now that you’re ready to share the ‘good news with your friends, family, and extended family, you’ll want to add a quirky aspect to your announcement, exactly the way you like it.
- “Pink or blue? Either will do. We just know there are two.”
- “Sometimes you pray for a miracle, and God gives you two.”
- “Miracles come in pairs.”
- “Double/triple trouble coming (due date).”
- “Twice the blessing, twice the fun—two miracles instead of one.”
- “We made a wish—and two (or three or four!) came true.”
Quotes for Pregnancy Announcements
Here are some ideas for social media pregnancy announcement captions that are catchy, classic, and even amusing.
- “Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be.” — Carrie Fisher
- “Ten little fingers, ten little toes. With love and grace, our family grows. This precious soul is so sweet and new. This little life, a dream come true.”
- “If I am thinking correctly,” said Pooh, “a new baby is probably, undoubtedly the grandest gift that could ever be.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “Pink or blue? We simply can’t say. We’re so excited for our delivery day.”
- “A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until the day you die.” — Mary Mason
- “Roses are red, violets are blue, on (due date) our little miracle is due.”
- “Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of mother’s love.” —Maureen Hawkins
Baby Announcements for a Younger Sibling
When it comes to posting details about significant occasions, such as birthdays and engagements, social media has motivated us all to boost our game. And, when it comes to announcing your pregnancy, you’ll surely want to use Instagram to share a nice photo with a memorable comment.
- With a photo of both partners’ feet, as well as your older child(ren), and a pair of infant shoes: “Our family is expanding by two feet in (due date).”
- With a photo of your older child(ren) looking serene: “Patiently waiting for the arrival of my little brother/sister in (due date).”
- With a photo of your older child(ren) looking like a boss: “Being promoted to big sister/brother in (due date).”
Tags and Keywords for Pregnancy Announcement Messages and Sayings
pregnancy announcement messages and sayings in Hindi, pregnancy announcement text messages, funny pregnancy announcement text messages, pregnancy announcement posts, pregnancy announcement quotes for Instagram, unexpected pregnancy announcement quotes, ways to announce pregnancy on social media, 4th baby announcement quotes, first pregnancy announcement, pregnancy announcement messages and sayings in English, pregnancy announcement messages and sayings for parents, pregnancy announcement messages and sayings for sister, pregnancy announcement messages to family, pregnancy announcement message to friends, pregnancy announcement messages, pregnancy announcement messages to friends
We have collected all these messages and sayings from all over the internet and we hope you like these messages and sayings as much as we do. If the above-mentioned Pregnancy Announcement Messages and Sayings make you half as happy and excited as you were when you found out about the coming person then we will consider ourselves lucky that you choose us.