Passover, also known as Pesach, is a Jewish holiday that commemorates the emancipation of Israelite slaves. The eight-day celebration has a significant historical significance for the Jewish community, and it is greeted with optimistic hearts and loving affection! For Jews all across the world, it is a day of love, peace, solidarity, and regeneration.
So, with Passover approaching, it’s important to prepare sincere wishes for the Jewish community around us and send them our warmest welcome.
Passover, a Jewish festival that is both auspicious and significant, is just around the corner! This year’s celebration will begin at dusk on March 27th and end at nightfall on April 4th.
- Pesach is here with the freshness of spring and blessings of God! Gut Yontiff to all!
- Happy Passover everyone. Kosher and joyous Passover to you! May Pesach fills your heart with peace and kindness!
- Chag Pesach kasher vesame’ach. Wishing this holiday season to be truly prosperous for you and your family!
- May your Pesach be full of wonders, blessings, and happy moments! Have a blessed Passover!
- Shalom! Have incredible holidays ahead filled with laughter and good food! Wishing you a happy Passover.
- On Passover and always, I wish for you to stay under the blessings of God! Chag Sameach!
- Happy Passover to you and your family! May this festival ties us all in a mutual bond of love and peace!
- Happy Passover day from my family to yours! Wishing good times and joyful memories for all of you!
- Kosher and joyous Passover to our brothers and sisters around the world! May peace be yours!
- Chag Pesach Sameach! May you have a kind and joyful Passover this year. Enjoy!
- Gut Yontiff! Shalom to you and your loved ones on this blessed and joyful Passover!
- Happy Passover. Wishing you and your family a blessed celebration.
- Happy Passover to all. I wish your holidays be filled with joy and the presence of your loved one.
Passover Wishes for Family & Loved One
During this celebration, Jews from all over the world will exchange greetings in Yiddish or Hebrew and pray for peace and prosperity for all.
- Happy Passover to my ever-loving family! May this auspicious occasion bring over more positivity and progress for all of us! Shalom!
- Let us sing songs and praises and say special prayers to God as He free us from slavery and gave us freedom of body and soul.
- Here’s to a delightful and glorious celebration of Passover by this family! Gut Yontiff!
- Happy Passover to the love of my life. The test of Seder meal doubled up by your touch. Thanks to your cooking skill.
- Happy Passover my love! I thank God every day as He ties my life with yours. I am happy to call you mine.
- Happy Pesach to all my family members! Blessed to be a part of this wonderful family and glorious community!
- Kosher and joyous Passover! Cheers to the countless blessings we’ve received this year!
- Chag Sameach, my dear! I wish this festive season to be a significant and blessed time for both of us. Stay blessed in this Passover, love!
- Truly grateful to spend another Passover with my beloved family! Chag Sameach!
- Gut Yontiff! This family has always been a blessing and source of strength for me! May our bond of love only strengthens during the holidays!
Passover Wishes for a Jewish Friend
So, if you’re a member of the Jewish community, now is the ideal opportunity to make some wonderful Passover wishes for your family, friends, and coworkers! If you don’t celebrate Passover, make a point of wishing the Jewish community ‘Chag Sameach’ or ‘Gut Yontiff’ and extending the beauty of mankind!
- Happy Pesach, friend! Sending my sincere wishes and love for you on this blessed occasion!
- Happy Passover, dear! You came to my life in the form of a blessing, and I am still thankful to you for our precious friendship! Shalom!
- Kosher and joyous Passover, friend! Thinking of our friendship with a warm heart during this special celebration of yours! Happy holidays!
- Praying for nothing but prosperity, peace, and kindness for you ahead! Happy Passover, friend!
- Enjoy a magnificent holiday surrounded by your loved ones and count your blessings! May you have a wonderful Passover ahead, buddy!
- May happiness be your eternal companion! Happy Passover to you and your community!
- Wishing you and your family a safe and prosperous celebration of a blessed Passover! Gut Yontiff, buddy!
- Chag Sameach to you and your beloved family! My gratitude and well wishes go to you on this blessed festival!
Passover Wishes for a Jewish Colleague or Boss
This article will teach you how to wish someone a joyful Passover.
- Kosher and joyous Passover to you! May your journey ahead be free of thorns and be full of flowers! Wishing you success and joy on this blessed festive!
- Chag Sameach! Hoping for this Passover to be a source of blessings and prosperity for you!
- Pesach is a beautiful time for reviving one’s vigor and charging up energy! I hope this Passover is kind and meaningful for you too! Happy Holidays!
- Wishing your hard work will bring color to your life, and the Passover will gift you a fortune!
- Kosher and joyous Passover! May your life be filled up with laughter and sweet memories!
- Greetings of a joyful Passover! I hope happiness never leaves your home this season, and you get to enjoy a peaceful celebration! Shalom to you and your family!
- May your heartfelt wishes come true, and your worries are resolved on this Pesach! Happy Passover!
- Gut Yontiff! May you rejoice the day bathed in God’ love and blessings!
Passover Quotes and Verses
We’ve added a fresh assortment of Passover messages and Passover greetings to our website. Share these hilarious Passover messages and Passover greetings with your pals on Facebook and WhatsApp.
- “And He said to them, “I have earnestly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer.” – Luke 22:15
- “The message of Passover remains as powerful as ever. Freedom is won not on the battlefield but in the classroom and the home. Teach your children the history of freedom if you want them never to lose it.” — Rabbi Shimon Raichik
- “Passover is a time of reflection and joy. When we emerge from our cocoon of doubt to fly freely on the wings of faith.” — Unknown
- “The exodus from Egypt occurs in every human being, in every era, in every year, and in every day.” —Rabbi Nachman of Breslov
- “You shall not oppress a stranger, since you yourselves know the feelings of a stranger, for you also were strangers in the land of Egypt.” —Exodus 23:9
- “Passover affirms the great truth that liberty is the inalienable right of every human being.” — Rabbi Morris Joseph
- “Let us, therefore, celebrate the festival, not with the old leaven, the leaven of malice and evil, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.” – 1 Corinthians 5:8
- “While the sons of Israel camped at Gilgal they observed the Passover on the evening of the fourteenth day of the month on the desert plains of Jericho.” – Joshua 5:10
- “Do not overthrow the customs that have made it all the way to you.” —Leon Wieseltier
- “Cleanse out the old leaven that you may be a new lump, as you really are unleavened. For Christ, our Passover lamb has been sacrificed.” – 1 Corinthians 5:7
General and Traditional Passover Wishes
These expressions are fitting for anyone who celebrates Passover.
- “Chag Pesach Sameach!” (Happy Passover!)
- “Chag Sameach!” (Happy Holiday!)
- “Thinking of you during this time of reflection and renewal.”
- “Thinking of you this Passover.”
- “Chag Pesach kasher vesame’ach.” (Have a kosher and joyous Passover.)
- “Wishing you a meaningful Passover.”
- “Happy Passover!”
Passover Messages for Family
The family often gathers at Passover for seder and to honor and retell the stories of their history together. Add a personal touch to your Passover greetings with these messages.
- “Thinking of you as we commemorate a profound time in our history.”
- “When I count my blessings this time of year, you’re at the top of my list!”
- “Here’s to a meaningful seder and a Happy Passover.”
- “Grateful for family like you as we celebrate times like these.”
- “Passover is a time for remembering, and I’ll never forget what you mean to me.”
- “There’s no better time than Passover to say thanks for the love we’re surrounded by all year.”
Passover Greetings for Friends
Share these simple phrases with friends who celebrate Passover.
- “Thinking of you as you celebrate such an important time of renewal.”
- “Wishing you the best at Passover and always.”
- “Wishing you peace and blessings this Passover.”
- “Keeping you and our friendship in my heart during this season of blessings.”
- “Here’s to a full plate and a happy heart this Passover. Grateful for all your friendship has brought to my life.”
- “Sending you love and gratitude for our friendship this Passover.”
Passover Wishes for Kids
Passover can be a meaningful and exciting holiday for children because there are several traditions that include or focus on them, such as hiding (and finding!) the afikomen (a piece of matzo, sometimes chocolate-covered and wrapped in a cloth), the ritual of asking questions, and learning about and reading the Passover stories.
- “So many questions, so little time. Have a great Passover!”
- “Wishing you lotsa matzo and a Happy Passover!”
- “Here’s to a sweet Passover for one cool kid!”
- “Here’s to freedom, feasts and family!”
- “Hope you find the afikomen!”
Cute Passover Wishes Messages for Friends
This year, celebrate Passover with your closest friends. Wish them a Happy Passover 2022 and Jewish Passover greetings that will bring them good fortune. Send personalized Passover messages and greetings to your pals.
- “May you have a great blast on the occasion of Passover…. Wishing you good times and sweet memories on this special occasion!!!”
- “Sending you lots of love and warm hugs because it is an occasion worth celebrating…. Happy Passover to you my dear friend.”
- “I wish that our bond of friendship gets stronger with each passing day…. May this Passover shower its blessings on our friendship.”
- “Sending you best wishes on Passover…. May you are blessed with success and happiness in your life.”
- “May you have a Passover showered with blessings and love for you and your family….. Best wishes on Passover to you.”