Every year, World Population Day serves as a reminder of what we are doing to our precious planet and how we are treating it. This is a good chance to increase public awareness of the drawbacks of fast population expansion as well as human rights, mental health, and family planning issues. Use cards, social media postings, posters, notes, and other means to bring our message, wishes, and slogans to the attention of the world’s people and encourage thinking on World Population Day. Make room and ensure Mother Nature’s long-term viability.
Every year on July 11, the United Nations observes World Population Day. Population expansion, as well as the benefits and drawbacks that come with it, must be assessed and communicated to the global citizen. What better way to raise awareness than sharing greetings, letters, and slogans while commemorating World Population Day? We’ve compiled a list of World Population Day messages, phrases, and slogans that you may use on the 2022 World Population Day. Dive in for some food for thought.
World Population Day Messages
The goal of World Population Day is to raise public awareness about the implications of population growth and its influence on the environment and general development.
- Not every growth is inspiring and beautiful if it hampers our home. Wish you all a very happy World Population Day.
- We are leaving this world for our next generation, but they will never enjoy it if it is overpopulated. Be mindful of the fact in this world population day.
- We can support the planet, but can it support the rapid growth of the population? Let’s think about this question together. Have a great day.
- Let us be more responsible on this celebration of world population day. Because together we can!
- World Population Day Card Message
- Celebrate the World Population Day keeping in mind that how many people our world can contain. Best Wishes.
- On this occasion of world population day, let’s together fight against the biggest problem of the world. Best Wishes.
- Work towards raising awareness against overpopulation to save our planet. Happy World Population Day.
- Best Wishes on the World Population Day for everyone. Smart planning of population can be the best gift for our children.
- Be responsible to manage the population before nature takes the responsibility into its hand. Happy World Population day everyone.
- Wish you all a happy world population day. Hope you all are much aware of what you must do and must not do.
- Save the planet by not overflowing it with people. Enjoy the World Population Day.
- Lets change this beautiful world into a heaven. We get only one life so let’s not waste the chance. Happy World population day.
World Population Day Slogans
The expanding population poses a danger to natural resources, necessitating the development of measures to manage the population growth.
- Let be spacious in this planet for our own sake.
- Family planning is better than the family crisis.
- Do not squeeze more people in one room. Happy World Population Day.
- Before changing fashion trends, change population trends for the sake of the world.
- slogan on world population day
- Small family is for big happy life. Go for it on this world population day.
- Birth Control is as easy as using a Cap. Try it!
- Population explosion can cause cancer…for the earth.
- Is there any other planet we can use for a living? If not then we better keep it spacious.
World Population Day Message for Card
The rate at which the population is increasing is alarming, and it is the most pressing issue facing humanity, as well as the entire nation and environment. As a result, World Population Day is recognized and a campaign to raise awareness about the population issue is launched on a worldwide scale. In reality, reaching a sustainable development objective requires reproductive health and gender equality. Hence, here are some messages on the same.
- Checking on population growth is an absolute necessity. Do not ignore it. Preach this on this World Population Day.
- Resource are limited, population should be too. Let’s enhance our knowledge on family planning and population control on this world population day.
- Imagine living with 10 people in your one-bedroom apartment. That is how the world will feel in the coming years. Raise awareness against overpopulation on this world population day.
- Control the population today, enjoy a spacious and better world tomorrow. Happy World Population Day.
- Better to control the population than seeing it receding by nature or man-made disaster. Best Wishes.
- Relaxation time is over. To make our planet sustainable, let’s focus on rapid population growth. Happy World Population Day.
- The earth has also a limit. Be mindful of that on this world population day.
- Not everything big is better! Like a big population for our small planet. Have a great world population day.
World Population Day Message from a Company
The United Nations Development Programme’s Governing Council created the day in 1989 to draw attention to the urgency and relevance of population concerns.
- Less problem with more space. Not talking about our office but the planet. Let’s make this possible. Happy World population day.
- On this world population day, give importance and thought to mental health soundness. We are with you on this.
- If we do not like overcrowding our workplace and home, why are we doing it to our planet? Think about it on this world population day.
- Environment can only be kept liveable if the population control is in our hands. Let’s work on this.
- Human rights should be given more importance – at our workplace, home, and in the world. Have a great world population day.
- Work hard and create enough space to live on this beautiful planet. Happy World Population Day.
- From us to you, A very happy world population day. Hope you know what your duty is.
- On this occasion of world population day, take the pledge to control the population.
World Population Day Quotes
It is observed on 11 July to raise awareness among the public about the effects of overpopulation on humans and also on the environment. On this day let us have a look at quotes.
- “The population problem has no technical solution; it requires a fundamental extension in morality.” – Garrett Hardin
- “Real problem is not population explosion, but what the population is doing.” – Radhanath Swami
- “Man begets, but the land does not beget.” – Cecil Rhodes
- “In a region with a growing population, if you’re doing nothing, you’re losing ground.”- Stewart Udall
- “There is a hugely underserved population out there… those who are the least capable of paying pay the highest.” – James Cameron
- “Population control is not an issue involving contraceptives for third world women. It is an issue of ecological justice.” – Vandana Shiva
- “Population growth is exceeding farmers’ ability to keep up…Our oldest enemy, hunger, is again at the door.” – Lester R. Brown
- world population day quotes
- “A finite world can support only a finite population; therefore, population growth must eventually equal zero.” – Garrett Hardin
- “The actual issue is not the excess of the population but the actions of the population.” – Amit Kalantri
- “You might find no one. Love is one in a trillion. We’re eight billion.” – Karl Kristian Flores
World Population Day Quotes in English
“Rights and Choices are the Answer: Whether baby boom or bust, the solution to shifting fertility trends rests in prioritizing all people’s reproductive health and rights,” says the day’s theme this year.
- “Times are gone when we could relax and take it easy. It is time to act and act strongly to control the growth of the population to help our coming generations.” – Unknown
- Overpopulation is the definition of being forced by others or focusing on others to live with people they don’t want. Control the global population and celebrate World Population Day.
- “Our human population continues to expand at such a scary rate – it’s unbelievable.” – Bindi Irwin
- The world is not a gift from our ancestors but a loan from our children. Save it and create a better world for them. Don’t overpopulate it. Best wishes on World Population Day.
- Earth cannot carry the heavy load for long, so think about population control.
- “Almost half of the population of the world lives in rural regions and mostly in a state of poverty. Such inequalities in human development have been one of the primary reasons for unrest and, in some parts of the world, even violence.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
World Population Day Quotes 2022
To increase awareness, here are some of the wishes, phrases, and messages that you may share with your friends, coworkers, and on your social media walls.
- Overpopulation leads to overexploitation.
- “To save the world, to protect the tomorrow, we have to control the population today.” – Unknown
- Celebrate the world population day to control the population growth.
- Take the pledge to control the population.
- Adopt a child instead of giving birth to your own child.
- It is easy to add more, but difficult to maintain.
- Focus on the population to fight poverty and illiteracy.
- Be responsible, save our nature. Control population growth and ensure a healthy planet. Celebrate World Population Day and raise awareness.
- “The power of population is indefinitely greater than the power in the earth to produce subsistence for man.” – Thomas Malthus
- “As a woman leader, I thought I brought a different kind of leadership. I was interested in women’s issues, in bringing down the population growth rate… as a woman, I entered politics with an additional dimension – that of a mother.” – Benazir Bhutto
- Our mother earth can’t feed so many people. Control the global population for our nature’s sake and celebrate this Day. Best wishes on World Population Day.
- “By improving health, empowering women, population growth comes down.” – Bill Gates
- Big family brings big problems too.
Inspirational World Population Day Quotes
Given below is a collection of World Population Day Messages 2022, Quotes that enlighten us about this serious problem and motivate us to keep a check on it. Use these text quotes to send to your family and friends.
- Use family planning tips and measures to have a small family.
- Too many humans are a risk to humanity. Save our planet and ensure humanity by working towards controlling the population on World Population Day.
- Birth control is the only solution to population control.
- “We need to continue to decrease the growth rate of the Global Population. The Plant can not support many more people.” – Unknown
- ” Yet food is something that is taken for granted by most world leaders despite the fact that more than half of the population of the world is hungry. ” – Norman Borlaug
- “Population growth and development place additional stress on the Nation’s water infrastructure and its ability to sustain hard-won water quality gains.” – Jerry Costello
- Control overpopulation to remain away from starvation.
- “Population growth is the primary source of environmental damage.” – Jacques Yves Cousteau
- We are not just here to procreate.
- Plan your family and protect the planet.
- Use a lid have just one kid.
Motivational World Population Day Quotes
The purpose of these quotes is to create more awareness about expanding the population. Wish your family, and friends World Population Day messages, World Population Day wishes greetings, World Population Day posters, and World Population Day slogans.
- Take a stand, raise awareness. Help, since we are nearly running out of space. Best wishes on World Population Day.
- Keep a small family to have a big happy life.
- On this occasion of World Population Day make a plan. Plan your future, Plan your family. Raise awareness. Happy World Population Day.
- A peaceful world cannot exist when only one-third are rich and two-thirds go hungry. So, control the population and stop overcrowding. Best wishes on World Population Day.
- Empower people, develop nations. Control population and celebrate this World Population Day.
- “Every state has the primary duty to protect its own population from grave and sustained violations of human rights, as well as from the consequences of humanitarian crises, whether natural or man-made.” – Pope Benedict XVI
Meaningful World Population Day Quotes
Shared below is the original collection of World Population Day Wishes Messages and inspiring World Population Day WhatsApp status.
- “Rapid population growth and technological innovation, combined with our lack of understanding about how the natural systems of which we are a part work, have created a mess.” – David Suzuki
- “Population growth is not respecting water-management district boundaries.” – Colleen Castille
- Overpopulation gives rise to poverty, illiteracy, and lots of social issues.
- “When the family is small, whatever little they have they are able to share. There is peace.” – Philip Njuguna
- Live bravely and enjoy the beautiful things the world has to offer. Control the population and celebrate World Population Day.
- Reduce the population and empower women.
- More people=less open space.
- Take care of the children we already have, don’t increase the population.